ANC Award Notification Commissionfalse advertising prize money

W

They are lying and giving false hope about prize money these are hard times. For them to giving false hope it could be diverststing to someone they haven't delivered on the money i'm still waiting

• St
    stevens Nov 21, 2008

This kind of fraud is just dispickable., Sending these things out just before Christmas with the sole intention of ripping people off. It would be nice if these culprits spent the holiday's in jail...Oh Well ...in a perfect world!

• Ro
    Robin Wieland Nov 24, 2008

Just received their "Notification" letter and suspected a scam, so went online and found this "forum". Hope people are not fooled by their fraud. Isn't thee anything we can do to prevent these people from ripping off more unsuspecting persons?

• Da
    David Nov 24, 2008

Robin, I just got a check from First Capital ecurities, is that wher you got a check from, Thanks David

• Na
    Nancy Dec 04, 2008

I too recieved a letter in November 2oo8 stating that I am a winner!!! But when I called they wanted money for magazines but I declined to give any financial info. SCAM all the way...by the way I still have my letter with the award # and personal numerical security ID reference #. They want $11.89 for securing this premium offer. Yeah Right!!!

• Ca
    caddypearl Feb 12, 2009

I just got my letter of award and they are asking for11.89 im glad i checked them out. and i will NOT give them anything. this is too the person or people who is doing these scams SHAME ON YOU. today is 2-10-09 I hope you get caught TOO. have a nice LIFE . LINDA WILCOX

• Je
    JENN Mar 13, 2009

I just recieved a letter Saying that i won $2, 00, 000.00, and to send them $11.89 to recieve the check for 2 million dollars. After researching this company, i found out that is a scam. I was very dissappointed that it was a scam. I am a single mother struggling to put food on my table for my 2 children. I was very excited when Irecieved the letter saying that I won 2 million dollars because that would help me so much. DO NOT FALL FOR THIS SCAM!!! JENNIFER

• Ke
    Kevin Mar 17, 2009

I have recieved three of these bogus award mailings has anyone in the US ever recieved an award from the Award Notification Commision based out of Kansas City KS.???????????????????????????????????????????????

joyce fuller Mar 23, 2009

Hello iam joyce fuller yes got letter from you. i say was afaid cause of scam fake, but afaid will send $11.89 that real will get 2, 000.000.00. got look on compute they say scam fake. i say afqaid will not get won 2, 000.000.00 i will try will send $11.89. thank you

• He
    Hernán Mar 24, 2009

Hi. I've just received a letter from ANC and thanks GOD I checked it out before sending what they were asking for, because I was about sending my credit card information. These people should be in prison. IN GOD WE TRUST.

John Lokiroria Apr 17, 2009

Eh, anything "official" that says you can send cash is a scam. Then, the stamp box says "Affix INTERNATIONAL Air Mail Postage" when it's going to Kansas. I wish it was a prepaid envelope, I would have sent them a brick and a picture of $11.89 just for kicks.

• Di
    dicktater57 Apr 23, 2009

Hello, They called me two month ago. They said, you have won $2, 000, 000 and want me to order some magazines . I told them I don't have time to read it. I worked too many hours. They keep push it. I said NO NO NO!!!.So I got letters from them I sent the $11.89 to ANC last month. Then they sent another letters last week again!!! It was same as before. Ok !!! I did it again pay another $11.89. Maybe I get better change to win. So then I did get another third letters came in today. This is little diffterent the other letters they sent me . First was $2, 000, 000 last letter. It came in today was $500, 000.00. I say what????? Now I am confuse. I checked it online, I belivie IT IS SCAM!!! cause they keep sent it more and more !!! Oh well I lost little money. Its could be worst.

• Re
    Realfkintruth Apr 25, 2009

###in Amerika was built on scams poverty slaves and greedy corperations. THE GOVERNMENT DOES NOT GIVE A DAMN about its people. The people that get over on others are lazy ### wit no ambition in their pathetic world. Internet is the number one source for people to become exposed, do your research first and never look for any hand outs. WORK HARD PLAY HARD. Whenever times are rough remember the less fortunate ones, and your not gonna live forever!!!

• Cr
    crazy like a Fox Jun 19, 2009

I too received a letter from the bogus, scamming Award Notification Commission. Right away I was suspicious. First off I had entered no contest, second why should I send money ($11.98) to receive money, and then the letter asked for credit card info. ARE THEY CRAZY! NEVER EVER GIVE OUT THIS INFO TO PERSONS UNKNOWN!!! However, on the other hand there should be a law against this type of scam operation. In the meantime people research any and everything that comes in your mail claiming you've won any type of prize. THIS IS NOT THE PRICE IS RIGHT!
    crazy like a Fox

• Ka
    kadasue Jun 19, 2009

I too just received this letter (and have many others like it). I also never would send money to get money and also get online to check it out.

• Ni
    nicoleparker Nov 05, 2009

This is a ###ing scam... don't fall 4 it... I sear 2 god I was so ###ing happy once I receive their letter. They make it sound really legit!!! Like 4 real...

Sam1963 Jan 02, 2010

Well they are still at this game, and it is now January 2010 and my 77 year old dad got the letter and fell for the scam until I did this research. UUUGGGGHHHH... pathethic!

• Fr
    friend in clay city Jan 12, 2010

i just got a letter 1/12/10 just came back from my uncle funereal was sad about the funereal got this letter got hopes up till it said send money first then i got on here and found out it was a scam, i hope who ever they are they get caught because for all the money they are collecting from people who dont have a way to check them out they would have more then the 2 million they claim you have won

mark66 Feb 15, 2010

my letter came today 15/2/10, if i had won surely i can send them the £12.99 they want, when they give me money, coz if i have won i wont rip them off ill be happy to send them it.if anyone in kanas reads this and knows office location can u go there and ask them to ring me, if they turn out to be genuine ill go half with u .was nice thought for 5 mins.###ING ###

• Da
    DAWN CROSBY Jun 18, 2010

ANC is a SCAM. A sweepstakes does NOT ask for money, they give money. Scams like this do not work in this day and age.

• Aj
    A.J.B38 Jul 01, 2010

Hi you guys my name is A.J.B.M, i also got the same letter i look them up online and found out that they are a scame, i also pray that they get caught and spend the rest of their days in jail, im a mother of five kids and god no i need the money this i do no, he will take care of us if we trust in him.GOD BLESS

• Ve
    Veo Jul 17, 2010

I too just recieved the lettter requesting a fee of $11.89. I knew it was a scam but Im still going to send BUT WITH OUT the $11.89...It my turn to play with their EMOTIOMS! Hahahaha

• Do
    Donald L H Aug 13, 2010

I messed up and wound up sending theme close to $45.00. Each letter they sent was alittle differant than the one before so I figured it was a processing fee. I would now like to see these guys in person and take my money out of there [censor]! We should all get together and file a Class action lawsuit in the amount of 2 million dollars. I figured with all the people they scammed we can each get our $11.99 back, and bankrupt them in the process.

Donald

• So
    sonja tyson Nov 17, 2010

well they got me . well i think they should have a law that people could not d o this to people but it is the hard working people that gets burned by people like this they dont have to work cause they cheat people but one day they will get cought they realley got my hops up and when my sister went on line and found out what was really going on she said dont seand no more money this is a scame so they got there money where is mine there is none

• Ri
    Rich S. Nov 27, 2010

Everybody:
    Just keep in mind that any kind of payment or purchase that is required to get this prize or gift is against the law. As soon as I saw the reqired "FEE" I looked up this sight.
    Why am I not surprised but very pleased by how so many of you outstanding citizens are taking time to log this scam into this sight.
    Thank you all very much for reporting this rip off. Your are doing a great service to stop these thieves.
    Keep an eye out for this and other scammers changing their company's name

• Bi
    Billy357 Dec 04, 2010

12-04-2010
    I also recieved a letter saying I am about to win $1.000, 000.00. Just sent $11.98 and $3.00 special delivery
    postage and now I recieved another letter they wanting to know if my address is correct with my county and state address was correct, well then I new something was fishy. Even said to sent cash, check, money order
    or credit card information.
    I am retired and trying to raise a thirteen year old child. Yes, alot of money would look good in your bank but just to steal you blind. Your day will come some day when Jesus comes. And let him be the judge of that. Why our goverment has't done anything, I will never know. I pray someday that someone will clean this world up.

• Na
    nanderson92 Dec 13, 2010

Promising winning of $2, 000, 000.00 if send in $11.89 to pay acquisition fee.

• Mr
    mrsbolding2008 Dec 27, 2010

i just got a letter in the mail today [protected]) stating i had won 2 million dollars and my heart sunk as you all can imagine. got to looking on here to see if it was real and i see its very fake a lot of sites with this one letter saying that they are indeed scams. are these ppl just heartless sons of you know whats to do this to ppl. it really makes me sick i even called my husband at work and told him we won 2 million thank god he did not quit. nor am i sending them the $14.89 they asked me to send why would i send anyone money and i have nothing to show for it???? do they really think im that stupid!!!

Cheonl Dec 29, 2010

Okay people check this out. I just got the same thing in the mail on Monday stating I am the winner of $2, 000, 000.00/ At first I thought okay this isn't real. I started laughing and threw the paper on the floor. Especially after it was talking about sending them money. BUT!!! Later the same night I got the paper again and carefully took the time to READ EVERY WORD ON IT. If you got this paper and read it right you will see that it does NOT require you to send in any money. The problem with us people is that we don't take the time to observe things in full detail. the $11.89 0r $15.00-whatever- is for a $2, 500.00 gift certificate that you use at an online store WOARewards.com/ The letter even tells you that NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY. PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE CHANCE OF WINNING. There is also a deadline that you have to meet. So many of us are so confused when we get the letter that we spend more time online trying to find out if its a scam or not that we lose out on the opportunity. I personally have already mailed back the "JUDGING SHEET" and have sent NO MONEY. Because they themselves notified me that "NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY". I found out that this company IS in fact legit>> Its just US people who have to learn to READ EVERY WORD. I suggest that the next time you get a mail like this that you do not hesitate to return the attached sheet IMMEDIATELY!!! NO MONEY NECESSARY

• Ro
    ronald10 Dec 31, 2010

im ronald bell all i did was sent the papers off today 12/31/2010 lets see if ill get mine i believe it a scam cause why would you win 20000000million dolars bout ill see if that letter will ever come and ill be posted up on thiz website.

• Mi
    michael heath Jan 07, 2011

i to got the same letter as all of you, so if they want money from me i sent them the form back telling them they had my permission to take the 11.89 out of my winnings, well guess what there was no winnings, so to all of you out there these creeps are scammers preying on dreamers, so dont give them anything do what i did .tell them to take their processing fee out of your winnings soon they will go broke cause they wont be able to pay postage anymore, lol

• Ca
    carmen sances Jan 10, 2011

I just got a letter too . Thank God i check this site before i did anything, they just send me a letter saying that i just won 2, ooo, ooo and that i have to send 11.86 for the mailing process .I hope they get cought soon .I guess thats how they are making there millions by stealing and fulling people. [censor]ing [censor]s

• Mb
    mbgarson Feb 12, 2011

Hey, crazy like a Fox you pinned the tail on the donkey! And your reward is knowing that every part of your comment is true. The only time anyone ever receives something for nothing is when someone dies and they inherit it. So if that's how you expect to make it rich start sucking up, cause the only other way is to work for it.

• Sh
    shawn215 Feb 12, 2011

i got award notification comission in the mail my stupid [censor] sent the 11.95 before coming on hear to find out more info and they sent another letter for more money another 11.95 yea right not this time i hope u get caught a.n.c

• Ti
    titov Feb 15, 2011

I to received a letter stating that I am eligible to win 2 million dollars if I send them $11.89, can anyone do something about these companies.

• Dr
    Drorothy A Shelton Mar 03, 2011

I just sent $11.89 I wish had research online before sending that money order.LESSON LEARN.DAS

• Fl
    fle1985 Mar 07, 2011

I just got the same letter. 3-5-11 im wondering if its becuz i do alot of publishers clearing house things. i too almost fell for it becuz of the publishers clearing house i thought it was something to do with that until i read these comments. i thought it was a little funny that they asked for cash money order or check. who send cash through the mail?????? honestly i hope no one falls for this. 11.98 isnt a lot to lose but god forbid they take your info and take more from you.

• Cd
    cdfox50 Mar 08, 2011

Yeah, I've been receiving these letters several times from ANC as well; I think I just sent the 11.89 in a money order one time and that was it. After that they just kept sending their official-looking letters always asking for more money; I don't send them any more money because I can't afford to do that; I just sent back the letters with nothing, and was getting suspicious about this so that's why I decided to look it up to see if it was a real legitimate sweepstakes. I'm glad I looked it up because I see now that it's not and anything else I receive from them in the future will go straight to the trash! They really do need to get a life and stop picking on innocent people who are just barely making it. How can an illegitimate company like that just ask for money in order for someone to get their hopes up to receive a large amount of money? It's very stupid and senseless to mess with people like that; and on top of that the thing is that I never entered a sweepstakes to win $2, 000, 000.00 in the first place! May God have mercy on them, because they sure need it! CF

• Fl
    Flowergal46 Mar 21, 2011

I wouldn't think that anyone could possibly fall for this...But I guess it can still happen to ..Anyhow these people are a total disgrace...I think if everyone were to send back the envelopes minus the stamp and minus the return address with a note inside letting them know how rotten they are and as long as you drop it off in a blue box somewhere it'll go to them and land at their post office with a postage due stamp...They'll pay for the postage because they'll be under the assumption that some poor soul has tossed them another check..But instead they get to read about how disgraceful they are and pay .44 cent in postage for the pleasure...:-)

• Li
    LIPTONBABY Mar 22, 2011

I had just called ANC AND TALK TO A REPRESENTIVE WHO WAS NOT PROFESSIONAL ABOUT ANYTHING.I WAS ASKING QUESTIONS ABOUT THE 11.89 AND THEY SAID YOU BROUGHT A 2500 GIFT CERTIFICATE TO [protected]@WOR.COM ONLINE WTF IS THAT.SO I ASK COULD THE PEOPLE GET THEIR MONEY BACK WHO DNT WANT THE PRODUCT AND SHE SAID YES THEY CAN BUT HAVE TO WAIT 4 TO 6 WEEKS TO RECEIVE THE GC AND I TOLD HER YOU DIDNT HAVE TO WAIT ON MY 11.89 4 TO 6 WEEKS.SHE THEN TELLS ME THE MONEY YOU SEND IN IS A PROMOTION FOR THEIR PRODUCT YOU DNT HAVE TO SEND IN ANY MONEY.BUT HERE'S THE KICKER, ONCE YOU RECEIVE THE PRODUCT, IF YOU DNT WANT IT THEN YOU CAN GET YOUR MONEY BK.I TOLD HER I WANT MY MONEY BK IN TWO DAYS AND SHE TOLD CALM DOWN AND I TOLD HER SHE DNT TELL ME TO CALM DOWN ABT MY MONEY AND SHE WAS BEING VERY UNPROFESSIONAL AND THE NEXT THING I KNOW SHE HANGS UP ON ME [email protected]!!!SO I CALL BK NO ANSWER.BELEIVE ME I ASK HER ARE THEY RUNNING A SCAM AND SHE TOLD ME NO ITS A TELEMARKETING BUSINESS YEAH RIGHT.WTH WOULD HAVE 2MILLIONS DOLLARS IN A TELEMARKETING BUSINESS JUST LATING AROUND TO GIVE TO SOMEONE.YOU CAN MISSED ME WITH THAT ONE!!!SO I CALLED THE BBB AND IT IS A SCAM THEY WILL BE PROSECUTED!

• Vo
    vonette mewborn Mar 23, 2011

i also received 2 letters a express envelope ..asking 4 11.98
    can the better business get a hold of theses jokers!!! No
    MORE!!!VM/DC