Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Lottery Scams Award Notification Commission [ANC] false advertising prize money

Award Notification Commission [ANC] - false advertising prize money

W
Author of the complaint
10:51 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

They are lying and giving false hope about prize money these are hard times. For them to giving false hope it could be diverststing to someone they haven't delivered on the money i'm still waiting

Helpful? 0 0

Nov 19, 2018 10:51 am

Requesting I send 11.89 dollars to secure the money

J
Nov 14, 2018 10:51 am

Asking me to send $11.89 for a check my family and I are homeless and in a bad way right now this made us all happy until I looked this up now we are all down again we all should sue the pants off of this company.

Nov 13, 2018 10:51 am

It so wrong to trick people on thinking they won some money and scam people I hope they get what they deserve I want to sue them if possible now these days we are all struggling pay check to paycheck it would of been nice if it was true I am tired of these lies they need to pay for putting people hard working people hopes up!

Nov 14, 2018 10:51 am

Offical letter with seals. Send back signed within a week along with 12.99.
This is a scam. They are not listed in the phone book.
Dont fall for it and send them money.

Nov 14, 2018 10:51 am

I recieved a letter saying that I won a great some of money if this is a scam those who are in volved I will invoke the worst wrath apond thos family no more games

G
Nov 12, 2018 10:51 am

Just think how rich they will become if people sent in $11.39. I got the letter and I know I never win anything... Thank you Google for helping expose these crooks. People work too hard to be played with like this. They are doing this legal with words and promises. But they would lock me up if Ihad a big scam like this... Sad

B
Nov 12, 2018 10:51 am

Please file a complaint as I do when anyone asks for money to claim a cash award is, ludicrous why not then take out of my BIG WIN and send rest.

Nov 12, 2018 10:51 am

Award notification comision kansas city corprate judges seal mail. Asking for 11.89 to send my winnings of option a or b.

Scram letter that I won #1, 325, 000.00
and I need to send a check for $13.89 to process.

Commissioner Of Judging and Processing Division

Please stop this scam! People should be in jail Elderly, Alert, Single Mom Alert, Family Alert, Citizen Alert

M
Nov 04, 2018 10:51 am

This is terrible and it's coming in first class mail there should be charges bought against these fools.. I'm calling the post office in the morning and make a formal complaint and press charges against thsee con artists. They need to be sued 13570. Saying that I won $1, 325, 000.00 I want my money!

Nov 01, 2018 10:51 am

Just received a notification also to send 11.89 and it indicates I won 2million. Right! FBI needs to catch these scanners. I read through some of the complaints and I agree the post office should be the first step then the FBI should put them away... I was ready to call for more info and decided to check.. Thank you all that complained...

F
Oct 28, 2018 10:51 am

I received a letter from Larry Hours stating I won 2.000.000.00and as everyone else but I needed to send them 12.99 fee this is BS and these people need to be stopped

Oct 22, 2018 10:51 am

This company is a promoter for Next-Gen, inc. Read the form with the tiny little letters. They are not guaranteed to have a winner. This company needs to be reported to the United States attorney General and close these scam company's down. Theirs laws against Fraud, stealing, intentional deceiving for monetary gain.

I
Sep 20, 2018 10:51 am

Same as the other they are VA sking for $11.89 in cash check or money order. Plus if you want rush on it $3.00 more.
I can't believe that people belive this and actually send money.

Sep 01, 2018 10:51 am

I received no mess of Mills from North America what's Enterprise headquarters capital reserve 18 PO Box 2191 34 Kansas City Missouri [protected] thousand dollars in which I come to find out that it's a scam so I'm reporting this and hopes of resolving the situation

Oct 29, 2017 10:51 am

Today is 29 Oct, 2017 and I got one of these scam letters. Judging by the dates on some of these comments it seems that they have been running this scam for many years. All that has changed is the amount of money they want. Now they want $12.99. I'm a pretty sharp guy and as I began to read the letter, I did get a little excited. But as I read it I kept looking for the company offering the "winning" money. I expected something like Publisher's Clearing House or someone else. Because it was only from a "Judging" organization I realized that it was probably a scam. I'm glad that I checked it out online, but I became disheartened when I saw how many years these [censor] have been pushing this [censor]! It's probably not illegal because no one ever gets the winning number. Bust some action DEFINITELY NEEDS to be taken against them.
ALOHA, and STAY SAFE! Ron

N
Sep 27, 2017 10:51 am

clue if they ask for money its a scam

0 0

They are at it again. I just received the same letter stating that I won a large prize but needed to send $11.89. Luckily I was suspect. If it wouldn't cost met to send it I'd go to the dollar store and send them the $11.89 in play money. Be careful and remember if it sounds too good to be true it probably is!

Mar 27, 2017 10:51 am

Got a letter today, knew if you won something you never give money to claim it. First thing I did was goggle them, and saw this link. Sad, to bad, but my time will come:)

L
Feb 21, 2017 10:51 am

I too received a letter from A.N.C. ( Award Notification Commissions). Right away I knew it was a FAKE because they asked for MONEY! I want EVERYONE to know that ANYTIME you receive a letter or a phone call saying you have won a large amount of MONEY and they ask you for SHIPPING, FEES, OR A.N.Y.T.H.I.N.G BE AWARE THAT IT IS FAKE! Anytime you win money, you win money! They will NEVER ask for money to send U the supposedly money you won! Honestly, the only people I trust is P.C.H. (PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE)! ALSO, be aware because I'm sure some scammer will come up with some letter or fake phone call claim g they are from P.C.H. ! AS L9NG AS THEY DO NOT ASK YOU FOR MONEY TO RECEIVE THE MONEY YOU SUPPOSEDLY HAVE WON THAN YOU PROBABLY HAVE! IF SO, CONGRADULATIONS! GOOD LUCK!

Feb 20, 2017 10:51 am

I received this letter two days ago. Prize # 13570 for 2 million dollars. Remember always check a companies reviews that usually tells you right away it's a scam, especially when they need your money to send you any prize money. To all who have been played by this bull take comfort in the fact everything they do, every person they've ripped off one way or another it'll all come back on them. Karmas a B****. These people will get a better punishment than we could ever give them. Trust me. Every dollar scammed by these people will mean nothing it'll never be enough with bad karma riding your back. Nothing works out for people like this. What they've robbed from others will be taken from them triple fold.

B
Feb 03, 2017 10:51 am

I just go my letter today .I was excited at first then I told my husband I'm going to research it. They too said they would need 12.99 to process the winnings. I did not
Send money or order any magazines.
It would be great I could pay medical bills and a good car
Plus retirement. I see it's not happening now.
Bonnie hoover

Nov 21, 2016 10:51 am

I too was a recipient of one of these letters. However I knew right away that if I won something, I would not have to pay for anything. The biggest problem I have with these letters is that is delivers false hope to people at a time in our country are devastated and unsure of their future here
due to economics, politics, etc. This is just a reminder of the level of GREED that exists in this country and in the WORLD.

Nov 17, 2016 10:51 am

Not fair they need to get sued not fair making good people think we won money that emotional abuse not fair I wish we can sue all these damn scam people

A
Sep 27, 2016 10:51 am

This bs "company" is still trying to scam people. I just received a notice that I could win 2 million dollars!

H

I also have gotten a bunch of these letters and also the ones saying I won the BMW 550i, there's got to be a way to make these people pay for these scams, they should not keep getting away with it. you also have to think if you really won they could just take the fee out of your winnings, the only thing you should ever have to pay for winning something is taxes. Let me know if anybody else wants to find a way to get these people in trouble for what they are doing!

L
Mar 28, 2016 10:51 am

I just got my scam letter 3-28-16. these ### are still in business.
send your letter to:

Report Financial Fraud at StopFraud.gov
FBI Corporate Fraud Hotline
[protected]

Email: [email protected] links icon
Write: National Center for Disaster Fraud (NCDF)
Baton Rouge, LA [protected]
Report a Complaint about Waste, Fraud, Abuse, or Misconduct in the Department of Justice
Report Other Fraud or Public Corruption
Call FBI Hotline 800-CALL-FBI [protected])

P
Feb 29, 2016 10:51 am

These scam letters are still coming so they must be making lots & lots of money off poor innocent people & nothing has been done about it...So...Send their " OFFICIAL ENVELOPE" back to them with POOP. Just poop & NOT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION! lets give them lots & lots of poop! ...Send the poops troops :)

Oct 28, 2015 10:51 am

My mother received a letter from ANC (Award Notification Commission) and they asked for $12.99. Thankfully, she gave it to me to review and mail off for her. This is so awful that these people will prey on folks like this! Thank you all for your posts, because it helped me to realize that this is a scam.

E
Jul 25, 2011 10:51 am

CONNED ME FOR $12 AND I HAVE PROOF.

N
Dec 13, 2010 10:51 am

Promising winning of $2, 000, 000.00 if send in $11.89 to pay acquisition fee.

Jun 23, 2014 10:51 am

i JUST GOT THIS IN THE MAIL TODAY. I DON'T BELIEVE THESE PEOPLE OR PERSON. IF I WIN WHY WOULD YOU WANT PEOLPE TO SEND MONEY ON MONEY YOU WON. I SAY IF YOU WON, TAKE THE MONEY OUT OF THE WINNNINGS.

CHECK THIS OUT... IF YOU GET ONE OF THESE TEAR IT UP AND TRASH IT... DON'T FALL FOR THE OKEY DOKEY...

D
May 27, 2014 10:51 am

I just received a letter giving me the option of 2 million dollars or a lump sum of 1, 140, 000 dollars! I guess this is a scam? Today's date is 5?27/2014. Is there any advice than to throw it away? [email protected]

T
Apr 10, 2014 10:51 am

I just recieved a form saying i have just won 1, 140, 000.00 then says to send 12.99 Aquisition fee fora 2, 500.00 gift card. Mandatory. What if i dont want the gift card. like another comment here says- im going to send it without the 12.99 and get their hopes up!

Mar 31, 2014 10:51 am

Is ###ing fake dick ### pussy ### they took my fixing money

M

All those people cant say for certain that it is a scam, there all just upset because they sent money to them, it says, No purchase neccessary! Purchase will not improve your chances of winning. Michelle A Gudinas 11-19-2013

May 02, 2013 10:51 am

Just got this "notification" the other day. I didn't understand this $11.89 fee. In the paragraph, it says "REQUIRED" then at the bottom it says "NO PURCHASE NECESSARY". So I decided to research this "Company" and boy am I glad I did. I thought it was from PCH at first. So glad I read the Official Rules Page. On the back, it says that the Sweepstakes is to promote various products featured by Sponsor: NextGen, Inc. WTF!

Jan 26, 2013 10:51 am

ii post oder to ancnforfour year memershi cant wait hear from them please help me

Jan 22, 2013 10:51 am

I have been a victim of a scam by ANC, they got me for $25.00
stating I won 2million and to send processing fee, unfortunate I sent any money

Jan 05, 2013 10:51 am

ANYTIME YOU RECEIVE A LETTER THAT CLAIMS YOUR A WINNER OR A POSSIBLE WINNER AND THE COMPANY IS REQUESTING A FEE OF SOME KIND, IT IS A SCAM ! I received a "Judging Sheet" for a contest that I might become the winner and they want me to send back the form with a fee of $11.89. I am returning the form along with $12.00 in fake play money...

Real companies that are running real contests don't require any money for any type of fee's. They don't ask for any money, period !

Before sending out any money to a strange company for any reason, please check with some family member or friend first. Better yet, check out the company first on the Internet.

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

92 complaints