Amtrak — overbooked unsafe train
We are currently on train 665 to Harrisburg on Sunday 9 December 2018. Every single car is full and packed with additional people standing and sitting in the aisle way. It's 100 degrees in the car and no one has even checked our tickets for already going on an hour. This is a safety hazard on many levels. My husband and I paid for reserved seating and had to stand for our entire ride so far... aside from the overcapacity safety hazard, people on the aisle safety hazard. It's 100 degrees in here and extremely uncomfortable. I've never experienced this in any trip with Amtrak. Please fix this with a refund.
More Amtrak Complaints & Reviews
- Amtrak - lost luggage - no recourse
- Axis, Amtrak, Jody - tries to deceive women for 'work', off craigslist, con, liar
- Amtrak - disrespect
- Amtrak Passenger Trains - bug bites
- Amtrak - refund policy: no rules
- Amtrak - bad ride, food, service
- Amtrak - customer service
- Amtrak - horrible experience!
- Amtrak - injury by fall
- Amtrak - place for homeless