AmpathUseless account dept.

After our twins was born 19/2/2010 and endless blood tests ( they spend 6 week in New Natale ICU), we received a account from Dr Du Buissons and partners (part of the AMPATH group) for services rendered, I paid the account and later paid money over on a monthly basis into the same account number. Unfortunately I did not pick up the the funds were reversed later in the months. Later I received correspondence from Vericred that I did not settle my accounts to AMPATH. After a lengthy correspondence, I picked up that all the payments I made was reversed due to the fact that the account I used as reverence number on my transfers was closed. I had to pay Vericred(part of AMPATH) for their collections. This was 31/12/2010. Now we received correspondence that there is 2 more account, also dating March 2010. SMS notification amounts differs from e mail. The end not, there is yet another account, all basically older than a year, when does it stop. I do not mind paying for service rendered, but in competence!

Mario Oliveira Nov 20, 2018

I have been contacted by a company collecting debts on behalf of Ampath for an amount of 998.00 for tests done on Ariela oliveira last year November. I have never received an invoice and know nothing about this debt. Please provide invoice and dates ect what this was for?
    Mario Oliveira