Amerisave.com — Scam and cheating
Amerisave seemed to be our lifesaver. Having bought my house alone in 2005 with an adjustable rate mortgage, little did I know how devastating that would become. My finance and I found Amerisave and yes we qualified for a FHA fixed rate mortgage. All our debts would be rolled ino the mortgage and we would close soon. My finance has 0 credit so we went scrambling to add him to my utilities bills. Everything was all set.
I gave Marcel Fombrun my cc for the $395 which would NOT be charged and the next step was for the appraiser. I haven't heard from Marcel for 3-4 days now. He doesn't answer phone, return any calls or emails. I called the main number and got another loan advisor who couldn't explain this. As we talked more she finally said if no return call or emails that usually means no loan.
I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I asked how can that be when we got loan papers and have already been approved. Not so, they tell you that. I have been trying to get a hold of some higher up but guess what? No other phone numbers or emails.
This is totally devastating to me, to lead us on like that is horrible. I can't tell you how much stress this put on me after I was told these facts. Of course she couldn't help because I all ready had a loan advisor. My suggestion to any one considering Amerisave DON'T!!! You'll not only get high blood pressure but you won't get the loan.
I think they are fraudulent and advertisement is false. My cc better not be charged!!!
More Amerisave.com Complaints & Reviews
- Amerisave Mortgage - Fraud and scam
- Amerisave Mortgage - Beware
- Amerisave Mortgage - Tasks must follow???
- Amerisave Mortgage - Poor experience with Amerisave
- Amerisave Mortgage - Complaint Todd Pityer Mortgage
- Amerisave Mortgage - Fraud
- Amerisave - Not accredited by the Better Business Bureau for Good Reason
- Amerisave Mortgage - Atlanta - Scam & Fraud
- Amerisave Mortgage - Unwilling to disclose info
- Amerisave / Mortgages - declined loan