AmeriGas PropaneUnfair Employment Practices

D

Amerigas is a Very destructive place to work.. they use physiological tricks against their employees to keep them in line. They make up so many different policies, that change all the time, that they use against their employees, to keep them in line, because its impossible to keep up with.. They encourage employees to OUTRIGHT Lie to customers and Rip them off. They'll say anything to placate the customer, but no intention to address and the resolve the needs of the customer.. This is the WORST MORALLY CHALLENGED COMPANY Ive ever worked for. ENRON is Child's Play compared to this company. I wish the Federal Government would Investigate it. They LAUGH at their Customers.. They Boast when a customer leaves service, they will come back, because Amerigas will acquisition the propane company they switched to! They Are the Most NON RESPONSE, UNRELIABLE, UNSAFE company there is.. AND I AM GLAD I DONT HAVE TO MAKE ANY MORE EXCUSES FOR THEM. They say they care about the customer, Their policies Indicate they Clearly Don't! They have such high turnaround, and they try to hide people they walk out the door the back way, because it is Such a COMMON occurance there! They actually kept me in the HR office until I signed their
termination paper, and would not let me go anywhere till I did. They would not let me go back to my desk and gather my belongings, but made the supervisor go get them. and would not let me leave on my accord, but I had to follow the hr person out the back way in order to leave when they wanted.

• Fo
    former company man May 14, 2013

I was district manager for Amerigas Propane and it is not only the customers they cheat. During the integration of Amerigas and Heritage propane companies. Employees were promised a fair and impartial review process to keep their jobs in areas where districts from both companies were blended. This absolutely did not happen. Further in my case the company at this time owes back wages to me of over 17000.00. for running multiple districts and other departments for them. They promised these wages would be paid at the end of the year this was just a lye Amerigas had no intention of paying they seem to get off on stealing wages from employees. I am in the process of filing a suit for my wages as well as retaliation from the company. I hope All former Amerigas employees who have been cheated as I have can get together and file a class action case against these crooks. At the very least you are correct these individuals are by law committing criminal acts and should be investigated by the US government they steal from customers and employees alike and need to be called to account for this. And for those of you working for Amerigas monitoring This site Wage Theft is a criminal offense .