Americas Best Value Inn & Suitesdiscrimination and mistreatment of repeat customer

B Jun 24, 2019 Review updated:

Hello and thank you for listening to my very legitimate complaint. My name is William Coonrod and I have stayed a few times at your Loudon Tn. Location. A few weeks ago I rented a room at the aforementioned location and my television didn't work. I called for help and a very grumpy and disgruntled maintenance man showed up to help. He obviously didn't want to help and I could hear the middle eastern owner tell him on the CB radio that it was our fault and he was sick of customers screwing up the TVs. We had just checked in and didn't have time to "Screw up" the Tv. The grumpy maintenance man complained about him and to ignore his accusations. After fiddling with the Tv an hour we told him to just leave it on the one channel that worked. He could have moved us immediately- the hotel was nearly empty. We settled with the one unchangeable channel and moved on. We had just undressed and got into bed when the same maintenance man burst into the room unannounced startling us. He apologized and said "sorry wrong room". It was rather strange since we were the only renters on that floor. Ok so the next day we left at 11 because we were refused a late check out. A few weeks later we returned because it's the closest place to our destination. When we walked in we were refused service. The owner and the maintenance man began yelling at us! Screaming that they had the right to refuse service to anyone who gives them an unfavorable review! We couldn't believe it! All we wrote was a true factual account of what really occurred and we were banned. Its unacceptable and my wife and I shouldn't be yelled at and refused for being honest. Our family and friends are shocked and this is clearly not a hospitable place to stay. You have the power to rectify this and we sincerely hope you do.