American Swissquality return

A friend of mine bought me a watch description-Tempo LDS Classico watch to the value of R399 on Christmas eve, within a week it started to change color both the silver and gold started to be rusty bronze or what color is this I don't know. I then went to the store the following week on the 02 of Jan 2014 and showed it to the shop assistant. where the watch was bought, the assistant told me that it is plated gold, that the gold part is going to change to be silver, and the silver part will not change but to my suprise the silver part also changed into the rusty bronze color, the lady said I can't exchange or even get a refund, she also told me that the price of the product also tells one about the quality, that is true I know but I did not expect to see it worning out it's originalness color so quick, Am not happy at all I would like to get my. full refund.

• Da
    David Mashao Jul 15, 2014

my name is David Mashao my account was handed over & is now settled but im experiencing problems obtaining a settlement letter please help with the above mentioned matter id. 6904