American Swissbad customer service

K Nov 17, 2018

My watch was send for a repair. After the 2d time the watch camed back still not fix. Nothing was done. Was send in for the 3rd time - directy to Sam at Fossil by the store. This time with an extra complaint that the glass is scratched. The area manager at Mall of the North tried to help the first 2 times but stopped returning my calls when I tried to phone her back when I received the watch back without any done again, part gone but I have to pay... I then spoke to Sam at Fossil . They did not fix the innitial problem but did replace the glass. Now after a few moths another part came loose. I went to the store again at Mall of the North. There Martha advised me she remember me but she cannot send my watch in without the book. Never asked for it before...I believe I do have the book but that was not the point. I believe they messed up the 3rd time and thats why another part came loose. The way she handeled me... looking at her fellow staff. I told her that I am going to complain and she just said fine. I walked past the store again and she and her other fellow staff just laughed at me straight in my face. I am a loyal customer for over 20 years. Cannot believe the service one get today! I am thinking of closing my account with the Foschini Group.