The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved American Signature Furniture — structural quality of sectional recliner sofas (2 and wedge)
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
We purchased a three piece sectional with 4 electric recliners and a wedge. Within six months the arm began to wobble as the mechanism that moved the chair weakned. The repair man said that this piece was put on incorrectly at the factory and reorded the correct piece. Almost ten weeks later the part arrived and he came to fixt it. It has been less than 2 months and the recliner is doing the same thing and the second recliner is beginning to have the same problem. I have called twice to schedule an appointment for repair and have not gotten the two units repaired. I am concerned because my year warranty will expire in October. It will take longer than that to get the parts and then I will still not be sure how long this beautiful sofa will last. Needless to say, I am very disappointed in the structural quality of the unit. It remains to be seen if this problem will be fixed to last or a replacement of some type or refund of my payments. J. Hewett Winter Garden, Fl
More American Signature Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- American Signature Furniture - overpriced and bad quality furniture!
- American Signature Furniture - beautiful stain color
- American Signature Furniture - discounted furniture
- American Signature Furniture - king size mattress
- American Signature Furniture - poor quality and workmanship
- American Signature - crap sofa and sales person
- American Signature Furniture / Value City Furniture - damaged furniture/ poorly constructed furniture. poor customer service. poor delivery practices.
- American Signature - defective furniture
- American Signature Furniture - poor quality/poor service
- American Signature - poor customer relations and very poor quality furniture