American Signature Furniturelack of good service

K

First of all, I would like to say that American Signature Furniture has (ALWAYS COME HIGHLY RECOMMENDED) FOR THE QUALITY AND STYLE OF THE furniture.

My husband and I purchased a living room sofa/recliner/SOFA BED WITH WARRANTY from
your North East Philadelphia store on October 13, 2008, NOT EVEN A YEAR AGO.
The recliner portion of the SOFA gets stuck and just recently the handle to release the
recliner came out in my hand.

I have called your North East store on (THE FOLLOWING DATES: ESTIMATES
SEPT 2009
SEPT 2009
) .

I have
been placed on hold for lengthy amounts of time just to be told that
the manager is busy and THAT I WOULD RECEIVE A RETURN CALL THAT NEVER TOOK PLACE. IN FACT, I’ve even been hung up on (they claimed it was an accident). All awhile I MAINTAINED PROFESSIONALISM WITH all of the staff that I came in contact with. When I finally spoke with a manager, it took them 2 weeks to send out an appraiser.

The appraiser took pictures of the furniture and stated that the damage
is covered by our warranty and that the store will contact us on the
following Monday to set up a time for the repair man to come out to fix
the recliner. AFTER RECEIVING NO CALL ON MONDAY, I called them on Tuesday and they stated that the pictures had not YET BEEN developed.

This sequence of events went on for two months. The appraiser came out
twice, told us the same story. Now, within those two months we had
purchased dinette set but decided not to keep this
set because of the service we were receiving. On Sept 14, 2009 I
called the store and spoke to a manager at that time. He reassured me
that he would get this matter resolved and he apologized for all the
inconvenience YET NOTHING CHANGED.

WE ARE EXTREMELY FRUSTRATED. YOUR REPRESENTATIVES ARE NOT CONSISTENT WITH ADHERENCE TO WARRANTY COVERAGE GUIDELINES MUCH LESS STANDARD CUSTOMER SERVICE LEVELS. YOUR COMPANY IS NOT STANDING BY ITS PRODUCT WHICH SHOULD HAVE A LONGER LIFE EXPECTANCY THAN 12 MONTHS.
AS A HARD WORKING CONTRIBUTOR TO SOCIETY AND A ONCE LOYAL CUSTOMER, I EXPECT AND DESERVE MUCH BETTER SERVICE THAN YOUR ORGANIZATION HAS PROVIDED.

Thank you Mr. and Mrs. Lyons