American Signature Furniture — overpriced and bad quality furniture!
I was so happy to walk into this store and find the exact style of couch that I was searching for with just one visit. We measured, we checked it out and it was just want I wanted. The furniture was delivered exactly when it was promised and then the problems began. The couch is a sectional and the clip will not old so that each time someone sits down the couch breaks apart, the leather nap has been scratched in several places so the fabric shows, the underlining is falling down, the wood legs had chips and the couch had several dirty marks on it (it is white).
I called & was told someone would call for an appointment to come out to take care of the repairs right away. I called for a week and couldn't get anyone to come out to look at the repairs.
I reported it to corporate and immediately (3 days later!) a man called to make an appointment. A dirty farmer type person showed up at my door and put his dirty fingerprints all over the couch and told me that he was so busy fixing all of their furniture he didn't know when he would be back. He told me the whole couch needed to be reupholstered, new legs were ordered and a new clip for the sectional. This was a month ago. No one has contacted me and they are now not returning my calls. If I had wanted a reupholstered couch I would have had my old one done. I have since learned through the internet that I possibly could have bought this same junk furniture at Big Lots and saved myself $500 or more. Great.
More American Signature Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- American Signature Furniture - beautiful stain color
- American Signature Furniture - discounted furniture
- American Signature Furniture - king size mattress
- American Signature Furniture - poor quality and workmanship
- American Signature Furniture - horrible quality
- American Signature - crap sofa and sales person
- American Signature Furniture / Value City Furniture - damaged furniture/ poorly constructed furniture. poor customer service. poor delivery practices.
- American Signature - defective furniture
- American Signature Furniture - poor quality/poor service
- American Signature - poor customer relations and very poor quality furniture