American Signature Furnitureoverpriced and bad quality furniture!

I was so happy to walk into this store and find the exact style of couch that I was searching for with just one visit. We measured, we checked it out and it was just want I wanted. The furniture was delivered exactly when it was promised and then the problems began. The couch is a sectional and the clip will not old so that each time someone sits down the couch breaks apart, the leather nap has been scratched in several places so the fabric shows, the underlining is falling down, the wood legs had chips and the couch had several dirty marks on it (it is white).

I called & was told someone would call for an appointment to come out to take care of the repairs right away. I called for a week and couldn't get anyone to come out to look at the repairs.

I reported it to corporate and immediately (3 days later!) a man called to make an appointment. A dirty farmer type person showed up at my door and put his dirty fingerprints all over the couch and told me that he was so busy fixing all of their furniture he didn't know when he would be back. He told me the whole couch needed to be reupholstered, new legs were ordered and a new clip for the sectional. This was a month ago. No one has contacted me and they are now not returning my calls. If I had wanted a reupholstered couch I would have had my old one done. I have since learned through the internet that I possibly could have bought this same junk furniture at Big Lots and saved myself $500 or more. Great.

• Ev
    Evelyn Tate Oct 27, 2018

This expensive pie
    ce of furniture is peeling and shredding after very little use. I am widow so used with care. This is junk. Where is consumer protection. Kanes and Rooms to Go have class action suits against similar product. Why not American Signature?

• De
    Dejuan Scott Aug 13, 2018

Bought a sectional about 4 years ago and told it was leather. And now it's peeling. Spent about 2500 for it. There's no way it's suppose to be peeling!!! Highly upset!!!

• Ms
    Ms. Jackson Jul 13, 2016

I was in need of a new stylish bed. Went to VCF after seeing the commercial so many times. Walked in the place was beautiful, organized, appealing, prices set on the furniture and easy to navigate through the store.

BUT it was all a mirage! They did not have the bed, mattress or foundation in the store all of it was on back order I really liked the bed so I paid in full and decided to wait from feb19 until march24 for it to be delivered to the store. I called them mon. the 21st to make sure it was on the way was rudely talked to over the phone and told that it will be there when the receipt said it would!?

The very next day they called and left a message saying my pick-up date has been moved to April 21 I called again and was treated as if I was the problem and as if they paid for my bed instead. Still waiting on my money back the saga continues will be back with details..

• Do
    DONT WASTE UR MONEY Mar 23, 2012

NEVER WASTE YOUR MONEY!!! MY DAUGHTER BOUGHT A SECTIONAL FROM AMERICAN SIGNATURE FURNITURE #405 BRANDON FL...3 MONTHS AND WE REALIZED IT IS FULL OF BED BUGS!!! THEIR FURNITURE IS OVER PRICED GARBAGE!!! SHE WOULD OF BEEN BETTER OFF AT SALVATION ARMY!!! OF COURSE THEY DON'T CARE!!! THE OVER PRICED GARBAGE IS NOT EVEN 4MONTHS OLD!!! THEY WON'T REPLACE IT!!! WHAT CAN SHE DO WITH IT!!! I THINK SHE NEEDS TO THROW IT OUT AND BUY BEAN BAG CHAIRS!!! HOW TERRIBLE TO TREAT YOU CUSTOMERS LIKE CRAP!!! AND SELL BUG INFESTED FURNITURE!!!

• Bu
    BUYERBEWARE111 Feb 10, 2012

DO NOT BUY FROM AMERICAN SIGNATURE! WHEN THEY DELIVERD IT TO ME, THEY COULDNT EVEN GET THE SOFA IN MY HOUSE, SO THEN I HAD TO ORDER 2 LOVE SEATS INSTEAD!!!
    THEY THE ONE THEY BROUGH HAD A HUGE HOLE IN THE SIDE!!! THEN BROKE MY GLASS TABLE! THAT TOOK ANOTHER 2 WEEKS TO COME !

DO NOT DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY! ITS CHEAP GARBAGE!!! I REGRET BUYING FROM HERE AND IF I CAN SAVE ONE PERSON THE HASSEL THIS MSG WILL BE WORTH IT!!!

OH AND YA BETTER PAY IT OFF WITHIN A YEAR OR THEY WILL HIT YA WITH INTEREST ON THE ENTIRE PURCHASE!!!

BUYER BEWARE!!!

• Jl
    JLV99 Oct 16, 2011

Worst furniture company ever, have only my livingroom table for 6 months and it is already lifting up and cracking in the corner because they didn't seal it right, but guess what they won't fix it either. They completely suck at making furniture...will never buy anything from them again

• Ct
    Ctin Jul 19, 2011

I would like to post an update to my comment 90 days ago regarding purchasing approx. $4000. worth of furniture. Well after going back and forth with the store manager for several weeks he wasn't going to give the refund but give an even exchange. Well due to all the issues this was unacceptable. He continued to deny the refund til I told him I have him taped stating it is the norm for american signature furniture to be delivered dirty and I had several pictures of the furniture dents and scratches. All of a sudden he agreed to the refund. I would assume he wouldn't want the corporate office hearing the taped conversation. So we went to Ashley Furniture off of 85 in atlanta, ga. They were amazing!! The furniture top quality, the delivery people were wonderful and professional (they were extremely careful even padded the entry door not to get scratched), the manager was outstanding as well as the salesperson. I highly recommend this Ashley Furniture location as well as their product.

• Li
    Liz Usari Jul 16, 2011

I wish I would of seen all these postings about American Funiture store..I purchased a sofa..It has been six months and the pillows are all sagging as you sit on them..Took the pillows back they are to replace the four pillows stuffing..Well, it has been two months and I still dont have the sofa cushions back..The worse place to buy furniture...The repair service is just as bad as the furniture..Yes, looks good but not going to last a year..Bad, bad...

• Jt
    J tittle May 07, 2011

Just so you know that when you purchase something from a place called "Value City" you honestly cannot think that you are getting quality furniture your getting what you have paid for I got my furniture from an American Signature store I couldn't be happier. Got the 7 piece sterling bedroom suit and the quality is excellent. No complaints here so maybe next time you will think twice on the name of the establishment. For instance I wouldn't take my dog to a value vet. Just saying.

• Ct
    Ctin Apr 19, 2011

Well my husband and I bought furniture approx. $4000. worth of furniture. They were missing pieces and we received it dirty as well as the technicians delivering them were dirty. There reasoning was the furniture was new and it is made outside. In addition, the pads that they are delivered with get dirty and they can't clean them. The delivery driver who I might add was extremely nice said some people mistake him for a car mechanic when he gets out of work. Stunning!! It took me 3 hours to clean all the furniture. The furniture was scratched which they used a black marker looking pen to touch them up. My kitchen table was all scratched and dented. Was told the reason for this was the plastic wrapping. The delivery driver said a technician would be out in a week to fix this and no one came out. Please keep in mind this is new furniture supposedly. Well I called the store Manager they made several excuses as to the furniture being dirty is the norm as well as completely acceptable and all the dents in the table were part of the wood used to make the table. We are still in the process of trying to get some recourse. Personally, we thought American Signature furniture was high quality with great customer service but this was proved wrong. At this point, I can definitely say I do not recommend this company and we will not be repeat customers. We don't post comments but since the company is not helping we were hoping to help other people avoid this disappointment.

• Sp
    Sprta2 Apr 07, 2011

On Saturday March19, 2011 I submitted my not- for- profit credentials to your store manager (Indianapolis Castleton Store on 82 nd St.), in hope that your company would help two homeless female veterans. Both ladies have a child and have recently received housing through a new grant program; they have no furniture nor the bear necessities.

Please contact me if it is possible to donate any furnishings; all donations are tax deductible and would be greatly appreciated by the families.

• Dn
    dntbuy Mar 20, 2011

Me and my husband put money down on a bedroom set and was promised that all pieces would be ready on a particular date. We returned to pay the rest of the money before the ready date and it was then told to us that it would the other pieces were available but the actual bed would not be ready for another month and a half.. We immediately got a refund and left. Another couple was there was there also with a similar problem and they delivered the right product but wrong size, and requested a refund too. I would not recommend this store in the future.. Poor service but nice salespeople.. BOOOOO!!!

• Sl
    Slaughterkellye Feb 15, 2011

Purchased living, 2 bedrooms, dinette, dinning room with 1 twin sofa for den on Nov. 20, 2010. Furniture delivered on Dec. 4, 2010, backordered dinning room buffet. Living room sectional missing holes for legs. Buffet was delivered on 12/11, the only drawer would not open. Wrong color legs were sent out for sectional. A no show date on Dec. 23rd (my birthday). Another buffet sent in January. Awaiting refund of delivery fee, mailed on Jan. 28th, still not received. Manager outright lied about repairman date and reps on phone said we will be finished with you and laughed openly. Never Again!

• It
    itchykawa Feb 07, 2011

American Signature furniture seems like good quality but under closer inspection it's all foreign imports. It's made in China. Poor building quality. I bought a futon there (as-is model, floor model) to save over $100. The leg was broken, they stated it was a customer return...what I believe is that it was delivered to the store that way. Well, thank god i'm handy. I said, it should be an easy fix. After I got it home I realized that the furniture store tried to fix it with no success...whoever does repairs for the store doesn't know jack squat. They cut out the main structure and used random amount of nails and stuff like that. It was horrible. I ripped out everything they did and had to replace the wood structure...I replaced it with stronger oak and it works perfectly. I just don't know why they did what they did, but they seriously need to hire better people to fix furniture...I would never let this company fix their own furniture...just learn how to do it yourself or go somewhere that is good in furniture repair. I won't be going back...even though I did get a deal.

• Sk
    skayla10 Dec 10, 2010

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS PLACE! I purchased 2 loveseats and 2 end tables. The furntiure is not even a year old, does not have anymore resilience on the arms. All cushion is gone. I now lay my head on the wood. The end tables have so many nicks in them. The furniture down in my rec room is 10 years old and in better condition than this not even year old furniture. So I call AM. They give me the run around and never return calls. Needless to say, BBB will be getting a review for them also. Poor furniture and rude customer service. I will make sure I am satisfied.

• Dh
    dhendrix Nov 17, 2010

American Signature Furniture is the worst! I furnished four rooms in my home with their furniture and it is all falling apart. I called because the stuffing inside a sofa cushion just disintegrated. I was told it is outside the 1 year warranty and they would not make an exception even if the furniture was defective. The manager tried his best not to take my call until I insisted and then told me that I just didn't understand what he was saying. What sofa cushion is supposed to disintegrate, particular on a sofa that is never used because it is in a living room? The technician that came to my house even told me that they should replace it. My dining room table had the finish chipping off and the tech said it was a defect and they would have to take it to the shop to repair, but the manager overturned his recommendation and told me they won't fix it unless I pay. Don't ever purchase anything from them because they don't back a thing! The quality of the furniture is absolutely awful.

• Ac
    Acmtwin1 Oct 25, 2010

We bought a Simmons top of the line mattress from Value City in 2007. Value city took the mattress back, after two visits to our house by a mattress inspector to make sure it was a warranty issue and issued us a credit for a new mattress. We went to the store to pick out another mattress in the same price range and it is worse than the first one. They will not take it back for us to pick out another. This is a $1500 mattress - which doesn't even include the box spring. Now we are stuck with something that we can't even sleep on.

• Lo
    lori b duffy lombardi Oct 18, 2010

I have had 3 different sectionals delivered, and 5 coffee tables. The coffe table wobbles, and they had the gaul to say that they sent 5 differnt ones, implying it was our fault that their furniture is crap! The corporate office does not return any phone calls either. This is going on since 8/31/10.
    tje sectional, you cannot even sit on, it splits apart.
    I am at my wits end with them!!!
    I do not even want to pay my bill. I told them to come and take the furniture back. They will not do that!!!

• Jg
    JGenua Oct 18, 2010

I completely agree with the complaints on this page. I found a kitchen table that I wanted to purchase from American Signature online. I called our local store to purchase over the phone since the store is a 45 minute drive. I was told the company no longer took payments over the phone and I had to come in.

I was able to go to the local store about a week later and purchase the table. I was told the table was in stock at the warehouse and would be delivered to the store the next weekend. They scheduled my delivery date for two weeks and I paid in full.

I received a call from AS three days before my scheduled delivery date to tell me that everything had arrived except the chairs. They rescheduled my delivery time to the next Wednesday. On the Monday before my second-scheduled delivery, they called to tell me the table had been discontinued and I would not receive it.

My husband are in the market for replacing the furniture in several of our rooms including our master bedroom. I will not be using American Signature for any of my future furniture purchases and I suggest that anyone thinking of using them should proceed with caution. As a national company, they should have a better checks and balances and better customer service and they should not be able to discontinue a product without fulfilling the orders that were already paid for.

• Lo
    lori b duffy lombardi Oct 14, 2010

I have had nothing but problems with American Signature. From delivery to scratches on end table, to havind 4 different coffee tables, that the legs were at least 2 inches higher. On the last delivery they had the ordasadity to tell me that the coffe table will wobble. Never told me that when we purchased it. Also, we are on our 4th delivery of the sectional.
    This has been going on since 8/31/10.
    No one wants to step up to the plate. They are horrible.
    Do not buy from them!!!

• Dr
    Dre G Oct 11, 2010

I bought a dinette set from them. Had to pick it up myself and pay to have it put together (3rd party cheaper than what V/C was charging). The set only lasted a week before the veneer rubbed off. V/C replaced with another set that I had to pay to have put together again even though they said they would have it put together.

On the second set, the veneer was already popping off around the sides of the table. I told them to come get the whole set and to take it off my charge.

Now, 2 months later, I am getting calls from the credit company because V/C never credited my account for the return. V/C won't even agree to pay the late fees for me not paying the 1st month charge, even though I had already returned the furniture by the time I got the 1st month's bill.

• Ka
    kattie90 Aug 30, 2010

I also had a wonderful experience with American Signature furniture that we bought in Marietta, GA. We have many of the pieces in the arts and crafts furniture line for the bedroom, office, and living room. Everything came without scratches, there was only a minimal amount of assembly required, and all have held up very well, despite two moving experiences! In addition, the customer service that we received was excellent - we had a saleslady that we made sure to see every time we wanted to purchase an item. She remembered us and made sure to give us VIP treatment! The first piece we bought 6 years ago - we love it and would buy more!

• Af
    Aflucialtd Aug 11, 2010

I walked in the place, and had to search the place for any help. Employees were just leaning against the furniture, yawning and staring up at the ceiling. I found the couch I was going to buy, and I was ready.

When I finally got a lady's attention, i told her i needed her best price and she told me the price listed was the price it was going to be and told us we had to buy it today or no deal. she walked away. i asked a man for help writingthe furniture number down and he gave me a pen.

After i wrote the information down myself, i went to custumer service to place the order for my couch. there was nobody there for about 5 mins. when help finally arrived the woman checked the number that I had written and told me the couch would be ready for pickup in 2 days time. i handed her my credit card, signed the receipt, said THANK YOU (unnecessarily) and she responded with a mm hm... i understand that in some retail outlets you have to serve yourself, but in a furniture store, where you are spending a good amount of money, some level of service and at least a thank you should be expected.

• Cj
    cjinfla Jun 30, 2010

this company is horrible!!! Their sales people are like used car sales people. No!!! design experience in their whole staff. Bad bad bad customer service liers!!! they gave me one price on the phone doubled the price when I was in the store.

Anthony Vita May 31, 2010

YES these people SUCK they just love selling you there product that they DONT HAVE IN STOCK ...I HATE this place gave them 2 trys and WILL NEVER go back still waiting on a delevery for almost 2 months...DONT BUY FROM THEM

• De
    DevoKTS May 29, 2010

Bought an American Signature Recliner. I am an average sized man about 180lbs. The recliner started making creeking noises the first month and now after less than a year the reclining feature has broken. After numerous attempts to contact value city in Henrietta, NY and them denying me warranty service due to "you must have abused it or didnt use it as intended" HMMMM I thought that a recliner is designed to be sat in and reclined. I guess not. Not just American Signature is at fault. Granted they have low quality junk furniture but Value City and their sales associates are the con artists who push this merchandise on customers. Also folks dont bother on the stain guard option you might as well wipe your [censor] with the extra 100 you spend on it because it is totally useless and does not repel the simplest stain. If you are in the rochester, ny area shop Raymour and Flannigan their furniture is top notch and I have had a sofa from them that I love for years. Value City F YOU.

• Ve
    Very Very disappointed 2 May 15, 2010

I am very frustrated with American Signature. I purchased a dinette set in Jul 09. A little over a month ago, I noticed the edging around the table was not laying down properly and was showing gaps. I called American Signature and they sent someone out to assess whether or not it could be repaired. Well, he looked at it and said it could be repaired and someone would contact me in a couple of days to schedule the pickup. The table was picked up on Apr 13, 2010 and I was told it would only take 2-3 days to repair. I'm still waiting! I have been told one thing after another regarding the repair and only after I have called several times to get answers. I have never received a phone call from them. Initially, I was told it was repaired and they will be calling me with a delivery date and time. Then, I was told it wasn't repaired because the required part has been ordered and hasn't come in yet. Then, I was told it will be repaired and delivered to me this week. Then, I was told it will be completed by Friday (yesterday) and I will have it today. I was told I would receive a call this morning with a delivery time but I didn't get one until I called at 1:30 p.m. and was told it will be delivered between 1:30 and 4:30. I received a call from American Signature that the deliveries are delayed by one hour. I called them at 7:00 p.m. to find out what was going on and the customer service rep said she would call the delivery guys to call me with their expected time of arrival. It's 9:39 p.m. and I'm still waiting and haven't received a phone call.

Needless to say, I will not buy anything else from them nor will I recommend them. I hope to get my table next week, my dining room is rather bare.

• Gn
    Gnarls May 14, 2010

Well 2 months ago i buy furniture from then, and they said they will delivery en 20 day, so before that i donated my old ones like 5 day before the delivery date, well they call and cancel because they don't have every thing i order, so i will take an extra 10 day i said ok! but right before the new date they cancel again, and i said ok . this happen 2 more time after that day so i went there and spoked whit customer service and they said sorry bla bla bla come back tonight and will give you a new ones similar that you like it, so i went back later on with my wife and they said they don't have nothing for me so i waste my time again whit this people, so i said just give me the money and i never will buy any thing from this guys.

• Hi
    highly upset just like you May 10, 2010

I was so excited about the Casa Moda bedroom collection at American Signature. When I took it out of the box it had nicks on various parts of the furniture, but I ignored them. I took the drawers out of the dresser to take it upstairs and could not put them back in because the glides broke (somehow) while putting the drawers back in. You can bump in to it with your body and cause another nick. I've been waiting for a month now for the glides to come in. I was told that I have to wait 8 weeks for the glides to come in from over seas. Also, I've only had the furniture out of the box for about a month and the manager at the Plymouth Meeting store said that is normal wear and tear and isn't covered under the manufacture defect warranty, even though it's cheap wood . I wish I would have read the reviews before I bought their poor quality furniture.

• So
    southjerseyhater May 07, 2010

I've never had more problems with one company in my entire life. My fiance and I bought all of our furniture from American Signature. We ordered everything 1 1/2 months before we moved into the house because they assured us that if we ordered farther in advance they could deliver everything the same day. 2 weeks before delivery they called to say that our sectional, half of our bedroom set, and dining room table were all on back order. They said it should arrive a month after the rest of our furniture. I spent the entire week calling everyone from that store and everyone promised me something different. We eventually picked out different furniture so we could have it arrive within a week of our original delivery date and then they screwed up that order. They forgot our chaise, they delivered 2 broken chairs that went with our dining room set, and they scratched my dresser when they finally delivered it. I spent 2 more weeks on the phone with them and had to wait another 2 months before everything was delivered. They might have cheaper furniture but it's not worth it. I will never order another thing from this store.

• Er
    ErieBoy62 Apr 03, 2010

I have read innumerable reviews on this site and almost every single evaluation is absolutely loaded with misspellings, poor punctuation and incorrect wording. If you people purchase material goods the way you write, it is no damn wonder you all got ripped off. These reviews all seem like they were composed with only one thing in mind; to get the complaints written as quickly as possible with no concern about how it reads and how you portray yourselves through your written word. Ironically, above the box designated for reviews it states; “Please check text spelling before submitting a comment”, which most reviewers obviously ignore. That fact is very telling for most of these reviewers. I suspect that when making a major purchase or for that matter any type of purchase, they let their emotions cloud their judgment and they “trust to luck” because the material item “is so nice” and “I have to have it” which is foolishness. Before, I do business with anyone or any company; I perform a thorough background check of them through Angie’s List, the Better Business Bureau and review sites like this one. I spend a great deal of time on this research and I am Never, Ever in a hurry to make a purchase. I suspect most of my fellow Yankees are not like me though. Instant gratification and total lack of any type of background research seems to be the watchword of our Republic; a very sad state of affairs indeed. So the next time you walk into any type of business with glazed over eyes and drooling mouth and allow yourself to be lulled by the “kindly” sales person’s “soothing” words like a lamb to the slaughter (much like you did with Obama and his health care “reform”), don’t come crying to me when you find yourself out all that money with only inferior merchandise (and health care) to show for it. Oh, and don’t forget to check that spelling before submitting a comment.

• Fu
    furnlvr Mar 05, 2010

Let's face it, the furniture is CHEAP! People buy from them because it is inexpensive (cheap)! So why are they so surprised it falls apart? The only thing the store's go going for them is that the styles and fabrics are nice and current. Their salespeople are high pressure offering deals if you buy right then and there. Most of the manufacturers even the better companies do business with china but not all manufacturers. It's better to spend more money up front for a better piece of furniture unless you want to throw it away and start again every five years.

• Je
    jess B Jan 29, 2010

the people no idea what they are doing..The bank they have there credit with so ghetto..Everytime I call with an issuse they can never help..I spent over $2000 on my first trip there, and will never be back..Had my stuff for a yr now and it does not look good..The stuff is cheap..I guess you do get what you pay for...Never go here...

• Da
    davidcanada Jan 18, 2010

For all of you refurnishing your homes you can have a agent help you buy directly from china. For a 1000 USD plane ticket and 3 nights stay in China for 500 USD a translator can show you around and you can furnish your entire home for 75 % less then buying in the USA esp since all the companies buy there already email me at [email protected] and i can give you more details

• Do
    Doz Nov 10, 2009

Lets just say this is the worst place to buy furniture if you want it delivered properly. My wife and I purchased a bedroom set and some accent pieces about 3 months ago. They have screwed everything up from there. Delivery dates not schedule, wrong items delivered. Several months later we still cannot get our items to be delivered properly. This has gone so long that the last time we called the sales manager informed us that the item we bought months ago and still waiting to be delivered has be discontinued. Even after apologizing and we picking another item they still delivered in accurately. Bottom line I give up, I like their furniture but would never shop there again even if I have to pay a little bit more. American Signature is not worth the stress.

• St
    StaN80 Nov 07, 2009

I bought a living room set from value city two years ago. I have had nothing but trouble. The love seat is coming apart a the seams. The couch the springs are coming through along with iron along the creases. I have called twice with no response. I have spoken with a store manager who has given a number that no one has returned my calls. He also made it very difficult to get that number. The only story I get is that your furniture is out of warranty and you didn't purchase an exstended warranty. I am sorry. How ever i don't feel i need buy a warranty for structural. I did purchase for rips tears and stains.I think this is crazy and my furniture needs to be replaced or repaired.

• Ho
    HORVY Nov 05, 2009

Im a60 year old single man no animals just me using the duel reclining sofa i purchased in August. of this year. in Daytona beach fl. I noticed after just 30 days that my cushion on the side i sit on is crushed and the armrest worn out also the back lost its looks with flattening cushions. The store sent a repair man who said he can replace the cushions padding. Also it has a clunking sound when i recline( works electricly). The floor sample in the store made the same noise and i was told its just the floor sample.If they fix it ( and when been waiting for over a month).It will happen again. for sure. What about the other side It is also defective and will also wear out. I am 6.1 and weigh 195 lbs. Service and furniture sucks People in management are not concerned about my problem. This is the store on International Speedway . . I wanted to trade it in and spend more $ for a better sofa. but they refused me the offer.VERY POOR SERVICE AND QUALITY OF FURNITURE . DONT WASTE YOUR $ OR TIME.

• Co
    concha426 Sep 13, 2009

I bought a 1200.00 bedroom set 16 months ago. The solid word frame had a defect in it. The side rail split and the right side of the bed collapsed knocking me to the floor. I called about the set, since the salesman told me it had a lifetime warranty..."furniture to last a lifetime"...or so their brochure says...hahaha. I was treated horribly. A young lady named Nicky at customer service was so incredibly rude to me. It took several phone calls, especially since they are famous for saying, we will call u right back and never call back, two store visits, a half day loss of wages to wait for a service tech who forgot to show up on time, to finally tell me the rail was broken(like I didnt know that) but he could glue it even though it wouldn't stay. The same customer service rep finally informed me that I had no warranty but as a courtesy, I could buy a new rail for 40.00 and it would be delivered. I asked to pick it up because I couldnt take more time off. She told me it was impossible that I would have to wait for delivery from them. Ridiculous...I have never been treated so poorly. They have no integrity...I cannot believe they have stayed in business this long.

annk Sep 11, 2009

I have bought from American Sig. 2 different times and been happy with everything. The plantation bedroom suite is sturdy (even with my young children jumping on it) and I love the dresser...has lined drawers for jewelry. We also purchased a leather couch/loveseat, coffee table with matching side table, a recliner and sofa table. I found the prices to be reasonable and love my furniture. The sales folks were very nice...simply had no troubles. Even when a few of my pieces had to be returned the first time (my husband measured the room wrong), the delivery guys were very nice even though they had to go up 2 flights of stairs. I did tip them well for their effort. Our last delivery was at our new house and my husband asked the guys to bring in a large piece from the garage...they did so.

• J3
    j316mer Aug 20, 2009

All of you should have bought from PM Bedroom gallery, cause everywhere else is china furniture, dont believe me turn your furniture around and look at the back...Told ya!!!