American Income Life Insurancescam

J

In 2010 I was hired as a licensed insurance agent to work for ail. I was told our leads were provided, we would have paid training, and a base wage plus commission. Sounded great to me since I am a single mom. All of it was lies. I spent so much money on gas driving around to these "appointment's" to get potential clients and in 6 months I only sold 1 policy. The provided leads were old leads handed down through several co-workers and had been exhausted numerous times. We would spend 3 nights a week cold calling these same leads over and over and basically harassing these people just in an attempt to get an appointment. I was never paid a base wage or compensated for my training. I asked my manager about it and was told there was no training compensation and I misunderstood that.