The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved American Income — job/interview
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
First I would like to thank everyone tho has posted. I just recived a call 15 min ago from a Jennifer at american Income, # [protected] ex 537, she advised me she pulled my resume from monster and left me a VM with her #, I called back left her a message and was some what thrilled becasue I need a job. I then got on line and decided to google the company so I could know what they were about and I found all these posts thanks you all for saving me time and money. If she calls me back I am going to ask some pretty tough questions just to see how they wiggle out of answering, then I am going to call my local news here and leave a message on the story line, Money is soo tight right now and to make somone waste time and money for gas to drive some where on hopes of employement is Wong on soo many levels thanks again!
More American Income Complaints & Reviews
- American Income Life - ail is a fraud!
- Ail / American Income - job opportunity scam - beware
- American Income Life - scam and cheating!
- American Income Life - fraud & cheating!
- American Income Life Insurance - employment scam
- American Income Life Insurance - life insurance
- American Income Life - no a complaint just to warn people about them
- American Income Life - stay away from these guys
- American Income Life Insurance (Ail) - the real truth about ail
- American Income Life - misrepresentation