American Home Shield Corporation [AHS] — air conditioning
Please!! I deplore you to respond to me. We have been trying to resolve an air conditioning issue for three weeks now. No one responds to our emails and calls. I was told by the last customer service person that they are not allowed to respond to us and that I must go to richetta adams. We have sent numerous emails to her and she still won't help. After three weeks, three contractors we are still back to square one - waiting for ahs to approve the repair. What they have approved is for the two unqualified repair technicians to add 5 pounds and then 10 pounds of freon at our expense because "per our policy, ahs doensn't cover freon". Why would we pay over $1500 in two weeks to replace freon that keeps leaking at such an alarming rate! Isn't that dangerous?? The one qualified technician provided a repair plan but since that would cost ahs, they won't approve. Please!! We need someone with authority at ahs to respond and help.
More American Home Shield Corporation [AHS] Complaints & Reviews
- American Home Shield - the truth about ahs 
- American Home Shield (AHS) - unable to cancel the policy 
- AHS Home Warranty Company - don't trust them 
- American Home Shield - rip off 
- American Home Shield - beware 
- American Home Shield Corporation [AHS] - dryer repair
- American Home Shield Corporation [AHS] - communication and cancellation
- American Home Shield - broken air conditioner
- American Home Shield Corporation [AHS] - refrigerator
- American Home Shield Corporation [AHS] - unethical behavior, lack of customer service.