American Furniture ManufacturingQuality issue

P

I bought a couch from American Furniture Manufacturing six months ago and must say that my couch looks terrible. Quality of material is absolutely rubbish and cheap. When I just bought the couch I did not notice that, from the first sight it looked fine.
I did not bother to contact them because I know they will do nothing to help. I saw all the terrible reviews online and I regret I purchased from this seller. I want to warn others, better find another place to buy furniture.

• He
    Helen 011960 Jan 08, 2018

I purchased a reclining couch AF8507-1915 Aug 3 2015 my husband and I are in late 50's couch was hardly sat on, but $600+ dollars later it was placed out at the curb for trash to pick up. I would suggest to NEVER buy anything from this company, quality cheap and they provide you nothing but excuses, they should be shut down for people don't want to flush their money down the toilet.

• Ca
    Carol Moyer Alexander May 26, 2017

We bought a couch and brought home. It looked fine till my grandson sat down on it and the back board cracked. He hardly sat down. we are afraid to sit on it and of course there was no warranty because it was discontinued style. Very bad manufacturing would not recommend this furniture. Made from the cheapest wood that I think they can find. I can not believe sitting on a brand new couch would happen. Very upset