American Eaglepoor in store service

Purchased jeans, got home to find the security tag still on jeans. I had asked the clerk to make sure it was off, shame on me to believe it was done.

Girl was too busy on cell phone while I was shopping to help.

called to ask how to remove without driving back, no way... girl answering phone told me have to drive back. When I asked about getting a credit of some type for having to drive back, she was snotty... just have to drive back mam.

JC Penny years ago same problem, gave me a $5.00 gift card and offered to send a ups pick up for the clothes.