American Eagle — poor in store service
Purchased jeans, got home to find the security tag still on jeans. I had asked the clerk to make sure it was off, shame on me to believe it was done.
Girl was too busy on cell phone while I was shopping to help.
called to ask how to remove without driving back, no way... girl answering phone told me have to drive back. When I asked about getting a credit of some type for having to drive back, she was snotty... just have to drive back mam.
JC Penny years ago same problem, gave me a $5.00 gift card and offered to send a ups pick up for the clothes.
More American Eagle Complaints & Reviews
- American Eagle Outfitters - very poor and inappropriate service
- American Eagle - discrimination
- American Eagle - worst customer service
- American Eagle - did not receive a statement or credit card
- American Eagle Outfitters - bad service
- American Eagle Outfitters - polo shirts
- American Eagle Outfitters - falsely accused of shoplifting
- American Eagle Outfitters - american eagle woodfield mall schaumburg illinois
- American Eagle Outfitters - website technical difficulties and customer service
- American Eagle Outfitters - american eagle at the mall of louisiana