American Eagle Outfitterscustomer service mistreats customers

S

I don't usually write to companies to make a complaint nor write up reviews online about mistreatment. After the phone call I just got off of, this is warranted. I have been shopping at American Eagle since high school. Not to date myself, but that's almost 20 years. I'm a pretty loyal customer and have always found AE's clothes to be the perfect fit. Even when they redesigned their jeans at one point, I stayed loyal by purchasing shirts instead. I placed two high dollar orders in the month of May. The second order wasn't completely fulfilled as one of the shirts was out of stock. Another one of the shirts was the wrong color. The woman on the phone could have cared less. She was indignant from the start and I hung up at the end feeling like AE doesn't need my money. I called her out on her attitude but that made no difference. She treated me like a freeloader and was incapable of empathy. I wrote an email as soon as I got off of the phone. A simple apology would suffice but if they are incapable of extending the olive branch, then there are other businesses that are demanding peoples attention.