American Automobile Association / AAA.com — premier member battery replacement
Refuse to honor the membership terms
The AAA brochure and website clearly state premier members may receive one free battery per household membership per year if technician verified battery needs to be replaced.
Waited 4 hours, talked to 4 different people - 2 of them agreed the battery should be replaced for free, as per the premier membership benefits, and then 2 of them stated AAA never replaces batteries for free, and wanted me to direct them to their online material stating that they did.
Completely inept and worse than trying to have a political conversation with a 2-year-old!!
AAA tries every underhanded trick to avoid providing services. The only reason people purchase a AAA membership is to be covered when needed, but in my experience, AAA has never come through as expected, not one time!!
More American Automobile Association / AAA.com Complaints & Reviews
- AAA.com - will not transport your pet with you 
- American Automobile Association / AAA.com - auto insurance aaa drive app discount 
- AAA.com - insurance claims
- AAA.com - poor customer service 
- AAA.com - will not cancel membership 
- American Automobile Association / AAA.com - home and auto insurance
- American Automobile Association / AAA.com - tow service
- American Automobile Association / AAA.com - towing of my motorcycle from my home to thunder tower west harley davidson dealership
- American Automobile Association / AAA.com - unethical behavior battery warranty not honored
- American Automobile Association [AAA] - no help from aaa employee