AMC Theatres / AMC Entertainment Holdingstheatre experience

E Jun 24, 2019

On 6/23/19 my daughter and I went to see a movie in theatre 5. There were mice running around the floor. We spoke to a manager ( who said thank you and that they would call an exterminator). We were given 4 re-admit passes and our money back for the food we had purchased. We left the theatre and sat outside with the food trying to recover. My daughter picked up a French fry and found fuzz and a hair attached (which we have a picture of). We are so disgusted by the uncleanliness of this theatre and at this point I am not interested in 4 re-admit passes. I want my full refund for the tickets I purchased. One adult and 1 child. It will be some time before we head back to this AMC. I can be reached at [protected]. The photos I have can be sent at a later time those photos are on my daughters phone and she is not with me at this time. Thank you. Elizabeth Bernstein. My AMC stubs ID # is [protected]