Altech Netstar — paying for service for 11 months - but vehicle is written off in an accident.
I was in an accident on 24 August 2017. The vehicle was written off. I have not received any communication from Netstar informing me that the signal is lost or just alerting me to the fact that something may be wrong in the past 11 months, as the money was still deducted monthly. Whenever the vehicle's battery was removed in the past during services or even when I overhauled the engine - I received no alerts. I know I am to blame for not legally ending the contract earlier, but I would think twice before getting them to be my agent for watching over a vehicle of mine as I seriously doubt that my vehicle was on their radar. My other vehicle is covered by another service provider that contacts me immediately whenever the battery is removed and the signal is lost.
More Altech Netstar Complaints & Reviews
- Altech Netstar - netstar not accepting cancellation of contract 
- Netstar / Cybersleuth Supreme - pathethic service 
- Altech Netstar - stay away from them 
- Altech Netstar Fitment Centre Vodaworld - bad quality of work done by their technician
- Altech Netstar - lack of service delivery from altech netstar
- Altech Netstar - unethical behaviour and horrible customer service
- Altech Netstar - lack of service 
- Altech Netstar - call centre
- Altech Netstar - unauthorised account
- Altech Netstar - listed at creditworx