Allsupsan employee

U

I had asked this employee "when was the BBQ sandwich made" she goes I don't know and must stares at me. I said I want one but I don't want an old one. She goes ok let me check she says it goes old at 11 I asked when was it made because it was almost 11. She said 7-11 I asked could you make a fresh one and she said in a hissy [censor]y voice that she was the only one in the store. BUT the store was empty! Every other employee there at the Sweetwater store is happy to make anything even if they are the only ones in the store but this lady is not. She is always a [censor] everytime I see her there. I wish someone would tell her to work in customer service you have to at least smile be nice and be polite to the customers. She NEVER is! I also feel like if we are paying for our food we should at least get it fresh! Allsups should always have two people working at all times if there going to allow there employees to tell the customers they can't make something because there the only ones there that is [censor].

an employee