AllianceOnewhere do I begin

Ok so where do I begin. Had an unpaid ticket I forgot about. Called Alliance One to set up payment arrangment so I wasn't driving around on a suspended license. When I called Alliance One and made my payment I SPECIFICALLY asked the woman on the phone "so am I good to drive now" she replied "YES... it can take 1-3 days to show in the system but here is the reference number that u made payment and should you get pulled over give it to the officer and when he types it in it will showed u paid and ur good to drive" WELL WOULDN'T U KNOW IT, I get pulled over the next day cuz the cop ran my plates and they showed suspended license for registered owner. I explain to the officer what the woman at Alliance One said and handed him the reference number. He said my license was showing suspended and the refernece number wasn't doing or showing anything! He wrote me a court date citation for driving on a suspended in the 3d and explained I was lucky he wasn't taking me to jail. Now I get to pay an attorney. My attorney and I both called Alliance One to get the recording of that woman telling me to go ahead and drive, so I can get this ticket (crime) dropped and thrown out of court, and they will not release it to me. Since we asked for the recording ALL OF A SUDDEN I am getting tons of calls to my cell phone from a recording and a man saying I owe SEVEN THOUSAND+ DOLLARS in unpaid tickets! ARE THEY SERIOUS??!!! They r threatening to suspend my license again if I don't pay them and they will not leave me alone. They r even threatening to put a lean against my house! Somebody please tell me what I should do. Help me :) any advice please

• elisastarr79 Jul 27, 2012

Wow ur a douche bag aren't u??!!! First of all YES they do have the authority to reinstate ur license. They work with the courts (so do some research) I've never had a suspended license (cuz I am responsible) so I didn't know u had to get a letter from Allianceone to take to the dmv I just thought if u paid ur ticket u got ur license back! So if someone is telling me "yea go ahead and drive" that has a hold on my license in the first place and saying ONE TO THREE DAYS TO SHOW IN THE SYSTEM BUT HERE IS THE REFERENCE NUMBER IF U GET PULLED OVER TO GIVE TO THE OFFICER AND IT WILL SHOW UR REISTATED, then I'm thinking I'm good to drive! Don't talk to me like I'm an idiot, u obviously have some serious issues to just talk s**t to someone like this for no reason! I don't owe 7THOUSAND DOLLARS in tickets. This is the only ticket I have ever had since 96 when I first started driving so I'm not gonna pay something I don't owe to a bunch of scam artists! U need anger managment or to get a life. And obviously for u to respond to my post so fast and so RUDE shows ur a nobody with no life but a computer. Have fun spanking ur monkey!

• elisastarr79 Jul 27, 2012

Advice from someone who's bff is ur pc! Look at ur comment and how "ignorant" u r take ur own advice and grow up urself! Or better yet go seek out whoever it is ur just so angry at (maybe ur mom and dad for producing what I would imagine to be an over weight fat A** with a small D**K) and take ur issues out on them! Don't comment to me again I'm not gonna play back and fourth CHILDISH games with u all day cuz unlike u I have a life and friends that r human and not just on scocial networks and websites! Peace out loser have fun staring into ur monitor all day!

• elisastarr79 Jul 27, 2012

ignorant [ˈɪgnərənt]adj1. lacking in knowledge or education; unenlightened2. (postpositive; often foll by of) lacking in awareness or knowledge (of) ignorant of the law3. resulting from or showing lack of knowledge or awareness in an ignorant remark... there's another word I would love to call u a nice 6 letter one starting with F and ending in an ER!!! also there's a website u can go to its called OUT OF THE FOG PERSONALITY DISORDER SUPPORT!! Sounds to me like u gotta a bad case of narssicistic personality disorder going on there. Out of the fog should be able to help with ur issues buddy! Please don't contact me again cuz honestly ur last remark was ignorant enough to the point were U R STARTING TO F-ing PISS ME OFF!! GET A LIFE CALL OUT OF THE FOG AND SEEK PROFFESIONAL HELP! Good luck

• elisastarr79 Jul 27, 2012

Yep ok.. whatever u say...I honestly feel sorry for u!

• Re
    RegularsOfMy3cents Jul 27, 2012

You're welcome Brenda.

• Et
    ethos Aug 05, 2012

If you don't owe the 7 k you don't owe it. google cease and desist letters and use them. call the clowns and request proof of the debt to be mailed to you via the address on file. don't give out your personal info whatsoever, nothing about you. they have 30 days to prove the debt otherwise they will be in violation of the federal fair debt collection act. and you can sue them if they make even one attempt to contact you about the debt. don't be lazy get on google and read how to handle collection agencies.