allergybuyersclub.comIt has been a circus dealing with allergybuyersclub!

Y

I will never do business with this company ever again! I purchased a very expensive unit from them and it broke after 6 months. I still had a warranty so I contacted customer support and was given a hard time. They tossed me around to 5 different reps and I wasted days trying to get my money back. They all tried to assure me that everything will be fixed in no time. The next day I received a call from a completely different person and she told me something that made no sense. I asked about my money and she was confused and said she had no idea what was I talking about! Absolutely ridiculous! These people completely wasted my time! Horrible customer service!

• Sm
    Small Dehumidifier Oct 13, 2017

A dehumidifier removes the moisture from the air and air purifier purifies the air which prevents us stomach and respiratory issues. To know more reviews, please contact to https://bestdehumidifier.net/