ALLConnecttransferring service and false advertisement

N Jan 09, 2019

I called Dominion Power to transfer my electric services and at the end of the call was connected to AllConnect. Not being familiar with the company, I assumed this was only a confirmation of my transfer of services. A rep came on the phone and immediately began to "sell" additional products. On multiple occasions, I advised the rep I was not interested in anything but transferring my services. She was extremely aggressive and then asked "what if I could offer you multiple savings on your current products?" She then went on to inquire about my cable service and asked if I would be willing to transfer to another company who is currently offering gift cards for transferring service. I then listened and eventually agreed to switch over with the understanding I would be receiving a gift card. Here we are a month later, and not only does the company (Verizon) have absolutely NO knowledge of a gift card but the company AllConnect couldn't even locate my account. This is a scam!!!