Ali Babaunethical customer treatment - from supplier and ali baba

R

I was referred to alibaba.com by a friend. What an amazing layout. Great products, great prices. I placed an order for 2 hover boards through a supplier, who then took my payment through credit card and promised to deliver the good within 10 days using DHL express. It is now day 20. In an attempt to locate the shipment, I searched up the tracking numbers the seller provided. BOTH WERE "FAKE" numbers according to Fedex. I was shocked. I opened a dispute since the seller was not responding to any of my kind messages. The dispute has been open for days and no feedback from your customer service team has been received in regards to this outstanding matter. Absolutely Appalling. I'm am frustrated and very upset with this because I bought these orders as a gift for someone's birthday (today). Instead of spending my time with joy on my nephews birthday, I'm having to send countless messages to the seller who has my money but still doesn't reply on why he can't cancel or even give me valid tracking numbers. I have been treated unfairly by you and the seller and will not tolerate this any longer. Especially since I made a swift and full payment and kept up my end of the bargain. I will be notifying the Better Business Bureau of your blind eye to this matter, as I am more than confident that I cannot be the only one who has had this terrible experience. I will personally be writing an article on this in the news, the world will know about your lack of attention to post-purchase order disturbances and issues. This will take away your buyers confidence as it did mine. Following are the order numbers for the items I ordered: [protected] [protected] I hope for you to shed some light on this matter, Regards, Kasim Raza [protected]

• Ah
    Ahmad Alsarraf Oct 09, 2015

something happened to me, Supplier took my money and sent me damaged goods, Alibaba protecting supplier.
    Ahmad Alsarraf