The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Alcatel cell phones — Poor service
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I purchased a Alcatel901 in December 2011, within two weeks I was not able to charge the battery. "invalid battery" Brought it back to cell provider, they replaced the battery and charger. Didn't resolve the issue. I was told that I would have to return the phone to Alcatel for repair or replacement and it might be over a month before I would receive a reply from Alcatel. I didn't have another phone, so I used my insurance to get another phone. BUT, I had to get the same type phone and pay $44.00 co-pay. Within a month, guess what? the same issue with the replacement phone. My cell provider replaced the battery and charger again, same results. So I purchased another brand name phone. For several days now I have ben trying to contact Alcatel for factory repairs. Have to listen to some awful music for 20 minutes at a time until I hang up. Then try again, same result, NO answer. I can just imagine what it will be like when I do get to speak with someone and get a conformation nuumber to send the phone in for repairs..I am sure I might as well kiss it goodby..NEVER again will I purchace an Alcatel product
More Alcatel cell phones Complaints & Reviews
- Alcatel - crap phones, crap service
- Alcatel-Lucent retiree insurance changes - SecureHorizons Medicare Direct Retiree Plan/PFFS
- three '3' mobile / alcatel onetouch evo 7 tablet - repairs service/customer service
- Alcatel - mobile hang problem and not charging with charger but usb charger is on `
- Alcatel - transfer to another phone
- Alcatel - tablet device
- Alcatel - very bad service!
- Alcatel One Touch - Poor phones, Poor service, Poor everything!
- Alcatel - alcatel pixi 4
- Alcatel - cellular phones and customer service