Albertsons — cashier rude beginning to get code for restroom as well as ringing customer
Dan S. 6/22/2019 I met him at the register to request the restroom password
He had a clerk attempt to open the girls restroom
After the several (3) attempts of not opening we attained the men's restroom
After the fact went to check out and asked the clerk his name "he stated you do not need to know my name his name is Ben so his name badge but stated you do not need to know my name!!!
I advised clerk I used to work for Albertsons in service deli he does not need to address me in such a manner. I will make a complaint to the BBB.!
Updated by Connie Barajas, Jun 23, 2019
Still rude no matter what time and how many registers where open!
More Albertsons Complaints & Reviews
- Albertsons - denied check cashing 
- Albertsons - reverse racism is alive and well in murphy texas! no lunch! no restroom break? 
- Albertsons - poor customer service 
- Albertsons - rediculous company policy 
- Albertsons - terrible experience
- Albertsons - hash browns
- Albertson's - manager's out of line!! 
- Albertsons - promposal balloon
- Albertsons - ten cents
- Albertsons - their is a worker that u have working in gardens ca at the albertson and she has been on drugs