Albertsonsmanagement

D Nov 26, 2019 Review updated:

I shop at this location frequently and noticed how the manager "Susan" treats her employees. She talks down to them and doesn't seem to treat the younger employees fairly. On 2 different shopping trips I have seen at least 2 employees (teenagers) crying after talking with her. She also told one to not show up to work with make up on. Just wondering if that information is in the handbook? Otherwise that is not professional her being in the position that she is. Please send someone to speak with the employees and get their side. I am just going by what I seen with my eyes and heard with my own ears and if it were my children being treated that way there would be a lawsuit involved.

• Updated by Deanna Richmond · Nov 27, 2019

Go to hell. I didn’t ask for you opinion. And guess what for discrimination a person can choose to take legal action if what she is saying is not in the handbook. Choke on you turkey.

• Updated by Deanna Richmond · Nov 27, 2019

Keep your sexual post to yourself. This is not what the post is about. Like seriously people are butt hurt for me stating an opinion. Good grief!

Nov 27, 2019

Honey, you cannot sue someone for doing their job. This is none of your business. Talking rudely to someone is not illegal. If they are not allowed to wear make up they care not allowed to wear make up. My guess is you are one of these parents who does not say no to their kids.

Nov 27, 2019

@worstfist This is none of your business either dear, this website is FOR complaints not for adding your own two cents... perhaps you could be spending time with family or cooking your favorite holiday casserole.😊

Nov 27, 2019

@Kathyhenderson I am just doing what you are doing. Responding to idiotic complaints. You also are adding your two cents in. Why not spend time with YOUR family. The OP has a lot of time on her hands. After all her children are in foster care. Don't you know a fake complaint when you see one. I mean who brags about beating their children.

•   Nov 29, 2019

@Kathyhenderson Is this your two cents? Would you like change back???

Nov 27, 2019

This is not discrimination. This is policy. GROW UP.

Nov 27, 2019

@worstfist Just so you know I am very protective when it comes to my kids. When they were young one of them had a dirty diapers. I was so angry that I shook and hit my child. She now suffers from severe brain damage. This is why I am protective. They were all beaten by me. They were put in a foster home. My child almost died.

@worstfist 😆😆😆

Nov 27, 2019

@Deanna Richmond I am back in my account I previously forgot my password. I am protective of my kids because I almost beat one of them to death due to a dirty diapers. My child is paralyzed because of my actions. She also suffers bring damage.

Nov 27, 2019

@Deanne bbb You are very protective, yet when your kids tell you that your boyfriend is sexually abusing them you do not protect them. You make them out to be liars. If other kids are making the same claims chance are your kids are not lying. You are not protective of your kids and once a man comes into your life, you let him do anything you want with them. You should be ashamed of yourself. You would rather get emotional support from a man than protect your own kids.

Nov 27, 2019

What does this have to do with anything . You should be ashamed of yourself for putting your hand on a helpless child.

Nov 27, 2019

@Kathyhenderson Did you not read my post. They angered me. They had a dirty diapers. Anyways this is why I am standing up for these kids. I want to make up for almost killing mine.

Nov 27, 2019

@Kathyhenderson Get your facts straight. This site allows feedback. If people are going to make stupid complaints I will respond. This woman is sick. She beats her kids and brags about. Then she laughs. Now she just sent me a private message about how she let her boyfriend sexually abuse her kids.

Nov 27, 2019

@Deαnna Richmond You may not have asked for my opinion but this is a public forum. Anyone can reply. Do not want feedback do not post where people can reply.

Nov 27, 2019

@Deαnna Richmond Of course i did how else would I respond to this post! You knew the responsibilities of having a child and changing a diaper so why get angry!...

Nov 27, 2019

@worstfist I’m actually enjoying this!

Nov 27, 2019

@worstfist You all are sick how did this go from employee s you sexual abuse?

Nov 27, 2019

@Deanna Richmond You are sick. You brag about beating your kids and you enjoy it. Sick.

Nov 27, 2019

@Deanna Richmond You are the one that said that your boyfriend sexually abused your kids in the private message that you sent.

Nov 27, 2019

@Kathyhenderson Well I had other things on my mind. I was upset. Why are you butt hurt. These are not YOUR kids. My kids are nothing but jealous liars. They told me that my boyfriend was sexually abusing them. I asked him if this was true, he was hurt that I would even think this of him. Of course their teachers an social workers believe my kids. I knew that they were lying. Stay out of this.

Nov 27, 2019

@worstfist If you bothered to read you would see that my boyfriend never sexually abused my kids.My kids lied about it. When I asked him if this was true he was hurt that I would accuse him of such a thing. He was also hurt that my kids would accuse him of such a thing. You are all sick and taking this out of proportion. They lied . MY KIDS WERE JEALOUS OF HIM. They made all of this up. Unfortunately social workers and teachers believed my kids. I don't. I know they were lying because they were jealous of my relationship with him. The worst part is other kids also lied about him sexually abusing them. They took my kids away because they believed him. Since they already took my kids away once before it was not that hard for them to get a court order to take them from me again. They lied. You are all sick. He did nothing to them. They lied. I asked him and he said he would never do such a thing and was hurt that I would even think that of him.

Nov 27, 2019

@Deαnna Richmond Yeah you will stand up for your kids until a man enters your life.

•   Nov 28, 2019

@Deannα Richmond Taking what out of proportion? We don't know you so all we know is what you tell us. Great job, Ace!

•   Nov 28, 2019

@Deαnna Richmond Toilet train them you [censored]!

•   Nov 28, 2019

@Kathyhenderson Is this or is this not your two cents???

Would you like change back?

Nov 28, 2019

@Um is not an answer! Looks like you have nothing better to do than make complaints everyday [censored]

•   Nov 29, 2019

@Kathyhenderson I'm not making complaints, genius.

@Deannα Richmond Stay off the internet, genius m

Nov 29, 2019

@Um is not an answer! Go to hell

•   Nov 30, 2019

@Kathyhenderson No one beat their kids. The person who made that post "admitting" to beat their kids is an imposter. I won't name anyone coughworstfist but they do it all the time.

•   Nov 30, 2019

@Kathyhenderson But you're already there.

•   Nov 28, 2019

Is there makeup done in WHORE mode? Cause I agree with her on that.

Nov 28, 2019

@Um is not an answer! Ask your mother you [censored]ing [censored]

•   Nov 29, 2019

@Kathyhenderson Really? Why should I ask her when yours is in my corner?

•   Nov 30, 2019

@Kathyhenderson Will you two get room or something.

•   Nov 30, 2019

@Um is not an answer! Well that certainly will attract a lot of customers.

@Zachary2001 Exactly.

•   Dec 02, 2019

@Um is not an answer! However if they want to dress like that they should get a job at Hooters.

Dec 02, 2019

@Zachary2001 Or a strip club. This is where the women's children are going ton end up anyway. She beats her children. She allows her boyfriends to sexually abuse them. Does not believe them when they tell her what happened even though many other children made the same claim.

•   Dec 03, 2019

@worstfist That was you who posted under her username pretending that she is admitting to beating her children.