The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Alabama Power — deceased moms bill
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I found out July 30th that my mom had cancer, 3 different kinds. on August 3rd I found out she had 30 days to live. She died August 24th. September 3rd I went to have the lights cut off in her name and on in mine. They told me i couldn't because she owed a 3800.00 dollar bill, that i am being held responsible for... They know i have 4 kids and need power, I was told if i didn't pay the bill I would not be able to get power to my land...I think we are going to check into solar energy...
More Alabama Power Complaints & Reviews
- Alabama Power - bad service
- Alabama Power - collection procedures
- Alabama Power - being direspected in front of everyone
- Alabama Power - budget billing
- Alabama Power - bill is strangely high but no help from reps.
- Alabama Power Company - past due bill for $410.32
- Alabama Power - service
- Alabama Power - limbs left in my yard october 3, 2017
- Alabama Power - driver
- Alabama Power Co. - Part 1 - undue harrassment