Alabama Powercollection procedures

J Review updated:

I've called constantly for the past 2 weeks about this bill. Advising customer service that I am on SSI and would be getting help from project share to pay this bill. I used my whole check in jan. to pay 665.00 on this account all because I was not allowed to place my budget billing accumulation into the acct for reconnect.(I was in the hospital when it was disconnected) This past month I had to play catch up with other bills. As I have stressed many times my appointment for the Red Cross is 03/21. I called way before the due date of the bill, but this was the soonest appointment they had. I am trying very hard to work with Alabama Power, but you don't seem to be for people who are actually trying to pay there bills. I will be forwarding this complaint to everyone possible, including the news, the better business bureau and the public service commision. I know it will probably have no effect on my account. However, hopefully it can lead to help for others. I just hope someone like my self who is disabled, and prone to anxiety attacks, seizhers and strokes does not die before, you realize how this companies lack of concern and care for the people who pay their salaries is utterly ridiculous. I may be hitting a hard patch in life now. However, you just lost a future customer for your appliances, and many more referrals that I offer to companies who actually care.

• Er
    Erin Burton Jul 19, 2019

I’ve noticed multiple complaints about James in the Jasper office!!! Someone needs to do something about his disrespectful and controlling attitude. Made a complaint on him myself just now!! That man enjoys making ppl beg him to please work with them and he enjoys denying them help!!! You can see it in his face/ eyes!!! Awful man.