BPL Cargo / BPL Company Logo

BPL Cargo / BPL Company

Having problems with BPL Cargo / BPL Company?

BPL Cargo / BPL Company reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Apr 7, 2013. The latest review I don’t get any information regarding my cargo was posted on Oct 17, 2021. The latest complaint Product not delivered was resolved on Jun 24, 2014. BPL Cargo / BPL Company has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 30 reviews. BPL Cargo / BPL Company has resolved 2 complaints.

BPL Cargo / BPL Company Customer Service Contacts

+966 133 444 573 (Saudi Arabia, Logistics Jubail)
+966 138 326 868 (Head Office)
+966 558 432 156 (Saudi Arabia, Riyadh)
+966 558 467 432 (Saudi Arabia, Turaif)
+966 135 851 326 (Saudi Arabia, Al Hassa)
+966 38 693 350 (Saudi Arabia, Khobar)
+92 300 080 8910 (Pakistan, Sargodha)
+92 332 845 9176 (Pakistan, Lahore)
+92 300 080 8918 (Pakistan, Rawalpindi)
+92 300 080 8923 (Pakistan, Peshawar)
+92 300 080 8928 (Pakistan, Multan)
+92 300 080 8929 (Pakistan, Karachi)
King Saud Street, P.O.Box 63007

Riyadh
Salah Ad Din Al Ayyubi Rd, Malaz, Riyadh 11312

Turaif
Road 12, Turaif 91411

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with BPL Cargo / BPL Company Customer Service. Initial BPL Cargo / BPL Company complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for BPL Cargo / BPL Company above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about BPL Cargo / BPL Company. Discuss the issues you have had with BPL Cargo / BPL Company and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

BPL Cargo / BPL Company Complaints & Reviews

BPL Cargo / BPL CompanyI don’t get any information regarding my cargo

Hi

September 29 I send one pack of my cargo from jubail. The invoice number is A0761712
Until now I don't received any information regarding my cargo. At least I need to get the contact number of your office in kerala to track the cargo. If I track this cargo, it's showing customs clear the cargo from 13 October from kochi. Please provide the contact numbers . [protected]@gmail.com it's my mail I'd . +[protected] it's my contact number.

I don’t get any information regarding my cargo
I don’t get any information regarding my cargo

• Updated by Sreenish · Oct 17, 2021

Need to get contact information regarding my cargo

• Updated by Sreenish · Oct 17, 2021

Need to get Kerala BPL contact number

BPL Cargo / BPL CompanyCargo consignment delivery

My consignment - S0611156, was booked on 23-May'2021 and it hasn't been delivered to date.

The promised delivery time was 60 days. It is now 153 days and the local Khobar office has always been postponing the delivery date for new reasons every time.

There is no update in the tracking status since 12-August'2021. Please kindly update me on the consignment status and expected delivery date.

BPL Cargo / BPL CompanySea cargo not yet receive

I sent my cargo in khobar office they say its will be send to sri lanka within 2 month. But now almost 4 month. I didn't receive my home. And khobar office no body reply my whatsapp massage.

Sea cargo not yet receive
      Sea cargo not yet receive

BPL Cargo / BPL CompanyDelivery of goods

My invoice number is S0716294. I sent the courier from Jubail to Bangalore and was told it would be delivered in 48hrs. It was sent on 14.9.2021. No update from the company. Also any contact number listed on the internet is either put of service or not responding. Even the numbers on their website. No replies on their WhatsApp numbers listed either.

BPL Cargo / BPL CompanyItem not yet delivered from last December

Sent to Thrissur via BPL Cargo from Saudi al hassa (49kg) on December 2, 2020, today SEPTEMBER 21,
          It takes about 11 months (10 months and 19 days) to deliver it in 45 days. Still not yet received, when we will contact they are telling stories like it will be deliver soon, happens some problem in Mumbai like that, totally fed up with this cargo service, useless service. all items will be damange now, and useless also, I need to refund my money.

Item not yet delivered from last December

BPL Cargo / BPL Companybpl maneger /delay my cargo

Hello sir my last year send cargo your branch in city dammam from send percel india karnataka city shivamoga but my percel not deliver . Your service very bad i am not satisfy your service plz infrom me how long time my deliver u need ofter one year
            my number (s0126080)

Respond

BPL Cargo / BPL CompanyWaiting for cargo booked on 26/11/2020, bill no: s0123991

Hello

I am T Sebastian, booked my cargo on 26/11/2020 from Dammam to Kottayam. I didn't receive it yet(19/7/2021).
              please let me know the reason for such a delay!

Bill no. S0123991

I have attached all the details here.

please reply.

thank you.
              T Sebastian
              Contact number: +[protected]

Waiting for cargo booked on 26/11/2020, bill no: s0123991

2 Responses
                • Aq
                  Aquib Faizan fahad Aug 12, 2021

Hello sir I am md Anwar I send my cargo at 31st May 2021 from al khobar dammam and now 73 days complete but I didn't receive my cargo.. please tell me reason

• Aq
                  Aquib Faizan fahad Aug 20, 2021

@Aquib Faizan fahad What's the problem I haven't received my luggage yet and no response

BPL Cargo / BPL CompanyInvoice number S0127114 from Dammam to India - Karnataka Mysuru - I didn't receive my Cargo since November 2020

Invoice number S0127114 from Dammam to India - Karnataka Mysuru -
                I didn't receive my Cargo since
                *November 2020*
                Please provide information as soon as possible because if we track our cargo it shows shipment was released from. Mumbai on JULY-02-2021.
                Hope we will receive our Cargo very soon.
                Thank you. It's been a year November 2020 to July 2021. We want BPL COMPANY TO DELIVER OUR CARGO VERY SOON. It's been 9months we booked our Cargo from Dammam SaudiArabia to India - Karnataka Mysuru. Please we request kindly solve it & deliver our Cargo. Thank you.

• BPL Cargo / BPL Company's response · Jul 05, 2021

Hi, good day, apologize for the delay, your shipment was stuck in customs since last few months and it is released now and the delivery will with next 10 days

• Updated by Meheboobi Sara · Jul 12, 2021

Hello sir Thank you for the reply
                    Please acknowledge & kindly deliver our Cargo.
                    Invoice - S0127114 /bpl cargo /bpl company.
                    We did not receive our Cargo from the
                    Date :
                    21stNovember-2020
                    Till today 12thJuly 2021

From
                    Dammam to India -Karnataka Mysuru.

When will our cargo gets delivered.
                    Please inform us.
                    Thank you.

Comments

Respond

BPL Cargo / BPL CompanyS0519332 saudi arabia dammam ceti : al ahsa The goods of BPL courier have not reached our house since 6 months. Complement against them

S0519332 saudi arabia dammam ceti: al ahsa
                  My name is: Rauf isak sayyed
                  I sent the goods from BPL and courier service on 5 December.  We have been 6 months so far.  My baggage has not arrived at home.  If our baggage has not reached our house within 10 days then we can take legal action.  You can go to court. When we go to Al Hasa in the branch of BPL courier service people, the people there make us chutiya every day.  Will arrive in 20 days.  Will arrive in 20 days.  It has been six months so far.  Our goods have not arrived at our home. We request you to inquire water with water of our goods or return our goods to us. If our goods cannot reach our house in 10 days, then we can force you to take legal action.  You can go to the police station in Saudi Arabia.  We can also go to the police station of India and we can take action against you till the court office.
                  We do not need our luggage money.  We must either return our goods or our goods arrive at our home in India at the earliest If our goods cannot reach us in 10 days then we can take strict action on you.  If we try to deliver our goods as soon as possible.  We request this from you.

2 Responses
                    • Na
                      Nausad Aimim Siwan Aug 12, 2021

Go bro complent polic also my parcel not delivered SR 11627 my parcel number

• Pr
                      Prakash Singh Jun 16, 2021

Dear BPL top management now 6 month complete my parcel still not received my parcel and continue I will calling your office department is not give response any call what about my parcel please give me clear information if you're not give clear information I will go to our way

Comments

BPL Cargo / BPL Company6 Months Not delivered.

S094892 Jubail, Saudi Arabia to Mangalore, Karnataka Packed date 21/11/2020. Status still under customs. I am not a fool that you pay container delays charges till the date for our material. If my cargo doesn't reach before 21/05/2020. I will file complaint in consumer court of Saudi Arabia as well as legal case from India too. Enough is enough.
                    I will make other too to complaint against your complaint.

Hope you resolve my complaint at your earliest.

6 Months Not delivered.

BPL Cargo / BPL Companygoods

I am from india.
                      my goods not come home. where is my goods now 3 months approx

goods

BPL Cargo / BPL CompanyCargo delay

Ashraff sharief my shipment No is S0124667 I sent on 3 december last year, time of pick he say 45 days to reach destination but untill know not reach to my home
                        Kindly request to cargo department give the acceptable answer dont give [censored]t answer that custom not clear or bla bla bla,
                        If unable to clear custom then why picking up cargo or shipment from customer
                        Dont makes fool us.

[censored] service

BPL Cargo / BPL CompanyMy cargo by ship

My name is saniya Lukose, I sent my cargo on 13th December 2020 by ship. My shipment invoice number is S0127251. It has been more than 4months now. As compared to other cargo company it's tooo delay.. And the tracking updation is also pending. So my question is that when can i get my cargo.. Now I got my vacation and I reached india.. It's too bad for doing to your customer

My cargo by ship
                          My cargo by ship

1 Response

BPL Cargo / BPL CompanyCargo not delivered

Dear sir my shipment invoice no S0713715 date: 07-december-2020 was suppose to be delivered from Saudi to India in 60 days but now its been more than 4months and the status is still pending.. As per the courier office all containers have been hold by customs but its been there since long time. Kindly arrange representative from bpl cargo to clear customs ASAP.
                            Kindly provide better service so that items in cargo will be in good condition.

BPL Cargo / BPL CompanyInvoice no.S0519332

Ref.no: S0519332

Hello Sir,   my name Rauf isak sayyad

My contre: India. state: maharashtra .form: mumbai

I am speaking from saudi arab Damam Al Hasa. We sent some goods from BPL. Cargo on 5 December 2020.  It has been 4 months so far. So far, some things have not been found at our house, so we want you to help 🙏🙏🙏
                              We hope that you will help us as soon as possible.

• Updated by Rauf sayyad · Mar 09, 2021

Invoice no : S0519332

Hello Sir, my name Rauf isak sayyad

My contre: India. state: maharashtra .form: mumbai

I am speaking from saudi arab Damam Al Hasa. We sent some goods from BPL. Cargo on 5 December 2020. It has been 4 months so far. So far, some things have not been found at our house, so we want you to help us, please! 4

My
                                  We hope that you will help us as soon as possible.

Comments

Respond

BPL Cargo / BPL CompanyI have 4 months ago send cargo india do not deliver my cargo plz inform me

Hey sir I have send your branch in dammam send a cargo not deliver my items plz 4 months fine not response my cargo your service not satisfy plz inform me how long time u delivered my percel plz

I have 4 months ago send cargo india do not deliver my cargo plz inform me

BPL Cargo / BPL CompanyCargo not Received

Dear Manager,

this is to inform you that from November 2020 we had send cargo from Al-Khobar and still as on date your poor expert in Al-Khobar cannot answer where is the shipment.

I have send mail also but no answer, it looks you don't care about customer because they paid you so no service after shipment acceptance in office.

there is no response from management.

I need answer from BPL when I will get my cargo.

Regards,

N Hussain
                                  Mob: [protected]

Cargo not Received

Respond

BPL Cargo / BPL CompanyCourier not reached yet, it's been 2 months after dispatch

S0610397, is the tracking number. Courier not reached yet still in customs is the tracking outcome. Please make it fast, it's a urgent courier, hope u will reply fast

Courier not reached yet, it's been 2 months after dispatch

BPL Cargo / BPL CompanyMisbehavior from service boy cum driver

Dear Sir,

On November 4th 2020 as per phone conversation one driver came from BPL cargo Al khobar branch one Mr. Vydhi. When he arrived my flat door he told me to bring his tools to inside my flat where leg gauges placed. As formal communications I asked him is it any office available for BPL cargo in Calicut?
                                      He answer me in very harsh language you can read the paper all over world branches are available why you are asking silly matters.. And continued his harassing..
                                      After my leg gauge packing he asked me extra cash for his services more than the bill payment which is I deny and he get more angry with me.
                                      These kind of services are not at all acceptable please make sure the necessary action against the driver and give proper training how to approach customers while delivery.

Misbehavior from service boy cum driver
                                      Misbehavior from service boy cum driver

BPL Cargo / BPL CompanyUnprofessional, deceiving and slow service

I sent my cargo to be delivered from Riyadh to medina a week ago. They told me it would take only 3 days to receive at Medina also they did not say that they would use SMSA delivery service.
                                        The person who came to collect my cargo said that he would be the driver to take my cargo to medina (all lies).
                                        After sending my cargo, roughly 2 days later I recieved a call from the person who took my cargo and due to their incompetence they had made an error and did not charge me for the 15% tax, I already was busy enough and now because of their error had to spend time to download and use stc pay app to make the payment which I did.
                                        I have now left the country and now 7 days later the cargo is not even out for delivery! I was advised to use Naqel and stupidly I did not listen and thought Bpl would be better, how wrong I was! When I try to follow up with Siraj from Bpl the response is extremely slow and unhelpful. I will never use this service again and will warn others against it!