AIU Onlineforced into large student loan debt without my knowledge

I enrolled in to AIU online and like many others was contacted at work and pressured into student loans and all they said to me is that my education was paid for . I attended for 6 months and it cost me 40, 000!!! I have been paying it back over the course of 10 years and have been denied pell grants due to this debt. I am furious and would love to file a formal complaint and have something done. its so wrong to do, especially single mothers who pay more out in student loans than cost of living. I would atleast like a transcript!

• Be
    Bennybd1 Jun 11, 2015

I was also mislead into around 50, 000 in student loans for a degree that I was told didn't matter and struggle to pay back