Aircelunwanted sms from an unknown person!

B

For the last One week am receiving unwanted SMS from a unknown person. I have warned lot of times but that person is not obeying to my words and not attaining the calls. Simply sending unwanted SMS. Not only to me. Yesterday, my friend told me that she also receiving unwanted SMS from the same mobile no. We warned & scold that person through SMS. But, he still sending SMS.

• Vi
    vijichinna Sep 25, 2014

i have been recieved vulgar msg from an aircel number([protected]).plz do something and help me

• Be
    beowulf_12345 Jun 22, 2010

Since May 2010 till a few moments ago, I, too have been receiving irritating messages from an aircel number ([protected]). Is there someone out there who can do something?

Or is this a site where nothing gets done? Is Aircel responding to all these complaints? Is it doing something? Isn't there a law against these things?

• Sh
    Shreya Garg Jun 13, 2010

From last night am receiving unwanted SMS from a unknown aircel number [protected]. If anyone can pls help me and give me the details of this no.

thanks,

• Sw
    swastika sarkar Jan 11, 2010

for about a week a no. is continously disturbing me on my airtel no ([protected]) . it is an aircel no and the no is [protected] . if anyone can pls help me and give me the details of this no. i'm totally fed up with this piece of ###.

please help me .

thanks.

• Su
    Sundararajan Jun 16, 2009

actually i am also receiving unwanted sms and that I am keeping a note of all those in my system

the latest being from as below
    [protected]

When called they are not lazy in their comments and that they are not able to identify the person who is sending the sms.

When on enquiry they say it is a consumer forum.

• Cr
    C. RAMALINGAM Oct 19, 2008

Very often I too receive certain sms reg want of blood and so, but when contacted with real intention to help, but v r fooled. This should be severly dealt in iron hand, as it really insults the helping hearts.

• Ag
    Agni Mitra Oct 10, 2008

for about a week a no. is continuously disturbing me on my aircel no. and sending absued messages. it is an airtel no and the no is [protected]. if anyone can please help me and give the detail of this no. i'm totally fed up with this piece of ###.

please help..or either i have to change my no.

thanks

• Su
    Sujit Kumar Feb 02, 2008

Such people who are misusing the inventions of technology should be taken to task and severe action initiated against persons found guilty. I don't understand why aircel is keeping quiet against such complaints.

manimalar Jan 06, 2008

I have been receiving frequent cal from this no [protected] the person is not responding he simply hold the receiver . mostly i wont attend it but the person is giving atleast 7 missed cals per day .i caled from outside to check whether it is boy or girl he didnt attend it .

• Ka
    Karthikeyan Jul 03, 2007

Misbehave and Unwanted Message from this Number [protected].

Saravanan May 03, 2007

Yes, I am also received lot of sms from Tamilnadu airtel card. I warned that person many times but he don't care my words. He send blank msges or sending some irritated words.

My opinion: Please trace the number and block the card or simply charge per sms. The number is [protected]. If anyone call to this no from their mobile means they also started to receive the sms from that number.

M Antony Anand Mar 27, 2007

I happened to me as well. But i was able to post a feedback on this website. Please someone do find a solution to this. The latest message i got for herbal capsule add from [protected].