Airasiadidn't allow to drop baggage after getting boarding pass and missed flight due to irresponsibility of airasia ground staff

I did Web checking, got boarding pass and completed all the procedures and they didn't allow me to drop my baggage. My flight was at 1.05pm on 30 th August 2019 (KUL to NNG) and I reached there at 11.30. Staff told us to do Web checking and get tag for luggage, that was our first time to do Web checking.No staff from AIRASIA was there to assist us there. After completing that we stood there in line and procedure was going on and suddenly they told us that we can't drop buggage since time crossed Actually 7 of us were left there like that we talk to them and all of us were students. They left us with one option other than leave the baggage and board the flight. We asked them to do any other alternative way to get our luggage by courier or other flight options and they were not ready for that.5 out 7 of us missed that flight other 2 left there luggage and went. We did all the procedures got boarding pass and everything. What was our mistake?? even if the time limit for check-in is 12.pm we reached there on 11.30 did web check-in and all before 12.pm they purposefully didn't allow students I asked them that I want to meet airasia manager and surprisingly they told that no airport manager post in airasia. We are just students, that why we booked low fare flight and that doesn't mean us to get low values from any airline companies. We never expect this from airasia malaysia company. And I want to register this complaint against airasia (Malaysia) for there irresponsible low value actions against students including me and I want to refund my booking amount since it was their mistake. I lost my money, time and missed my registration date in college.

Sw
Sep 01, 2019

Comments

Sep 02, 2019

@swathypooja, next time you guys should just reach the airport much earlier if you are not familiar with the procedures. 30 minutes is not enough. Since you know that this is low cost flight, you should be expecting long-queues and sometimes sub-par services.