Airasiarefund for flight cancellation - booking jshtqk

D Aug 14, 2018

1) flight booking jshtqk for flight from johor bahru to kuching &return for 2 adults cost sgd 262.98 was canceled due to duplicate booking.

2) refer [protected]-cancelled flight and request for refund was lodged

3) refer 00df2wjh_5007fvku 0n 10 june - offer on line credit account to fly another time within 90 days.

4) on 11 june 2018, I replied the offer and condition stipulated was not acceptable as I have nowhere to fly within 90 days.

5) on 27 june 2018 air asia requested me to provide air asia 10 digit big member id and I re[lied and acted accordingly.

6) on 12 july 2018 airasia replied that credit request was successful and credited 498 big point into my big member id account.

7) I tried to book the same flight from johor bahru to kuching using the offered big point, the reply was that 498 point not ever sufficient to book a single trip from johor bahru to kuching.

8) I wrote many emails to air asia customer support about the offered 498 point was not acceptable and I requested full refund of sgd 262.98 and since then air asia had been dead. totally have receive no response from them. I was under the impression that air asia was not a trustworthy company.

9) I sincerely hope that you will do something to make air asia to respond to me and refund me the sgd 262.98 accordingly.

My contact : email : [protected]@singnet.com. sg