Airasia — flight change
I initially booked a flight for 21 Nov KUL - LGK at 15:20 as I am due to land from Singapore at 13:50. After speaking with someone from Air Asia it was clear this was not enough time to make the transfer and so I changed this to the 17:50 flight. This was not a simple admin charge, I had to pay the same amount again.
At no point did Air Asia advise they have a direct flight themselves from Singapore to Langkawi, she even said we had to allow 6 hours for the next flight at KUL which seems ridiculous. This is the first time I have come across an airline that does not allow for connecting flights.
I would like Air Asia to change the flight from KUL to LGK to Singapore to LGK at no extra charge considering the inconvenience and lack of help from their staff.
More Airasia Complaints & Reviews
- Airasia - it's a pain to call airasia 
- Air Asia - buying travel insurance - think again 
- Air Asia - poor customer service 
- Airasia Go Holiday Package - slow refund, bad customer service, low credibility 
- Air Asia - air asia go holiday package 
- Airasia - refund
- Air Asia - lost my subsequent flight due to delay of almost 3.5 hours
- Airasia - spoilage charges levied on me
- Airasia - denied boarding from kuala lumpur kul to tehran ika on april 19 - unethical behaviour of the crew!!! 
- Airasia - missed my connecting flight