Airasia — denied boarding from kuala lumpur kul to tehran ika on april 19 - unethical behaviour of the crew!!!
Airasia x flight 776
Apr 19-confirmation #jwu3ne
Kuala lumpur kul
I am demanding back aed 2562.17, which I had to pay for another flight that evening (please find attached copy of my new ticket, as well as the original one purchased on february 6).
Air asia crew denied me boarding saying that I need to have about $200 cash with me when transiting in teheren. I had another connecting flight from teheran the next day and was planning to wait on the airport for connecting flight. the crew said the law had changed 2 days ago! and they decided to apply it while I was getting on the plane, even though I bought my ticket in february when there was no such a law in place. it is entirely wrong and illegal to apply new law to ticket purchased 2 months before. no communication was sent to me from air asia about the new requirements and nobody informed me about any new requirements while checking in for the flight (if so, I may have had a time to withdraw the cash money before the flight). the behavior is absolutely not acceptable and I need refund of the above amount of money immediately. if I don't hear back from air asia within few days this issue will be raised for violation of basic human rights and mistreating be airline crew.
The air asia crew behaviour was unprofessional and unethical, and they left me on the airport with no help or advise what to do next.
More Airasia Complaints & Reviews
- Airasia - it's a pain to call airasia
- Air Asia - buying travel insurance - think again
- Air Asia - poor customer service
- Airasia Go Holiday Package - slow refund, bad customer service, low credibility
- Air Asia - air asia go holiday package
- Airasia - refund
- Air Asia - lost my subsequent flight due to delay of almost 3.5 hours
- Airasia - spoilage charges levied on me
- Airasia - missed my connecting flight
- Airasia - theft