Air New Zealand — paid for 2 seats I didn't get.
My name is Lesley Warman and me and my daughter Sheree Zeelie caught the Air NZ flight NZ 7 from San Francisco to Auckland which had been delayed in Munich on the 23rd July 2018 for 3hrs, which made us miss our flight from San Francisco to Auckland and we were stuck in San Francisco airport for 24hrs with no food vouchers and we had to sleep on the floor like refugees. We finally caught the same flight on the 24th July, we were suppose to be in seat 49E & 49F which I payed for, instead we were in the middle seats 40E & 40F which was very cramped and awful, I want my money back for the seats I payed for. Im not happy.
Yours Faithfully Lesley Warman.
More Air New Zealand Complaints & Reviews
- Air New Zealand - unpleasant experience 
- Air New Zealand - bad customer relations 
- Air New Zealand - poor service
- Air New Zealand - unfair service 
- Air New Zealand - premium economy rip off
- Air New Zealand - carry on luggage 
- Air New Zealand - bad behavior of air new zealand flight attendant and pilot
- Air New Zealand - original flight cancelled and connecting flight miss-booked
- Air New Zealand - united airlines flight
- Air New Zealand - praise for staff member craig at wellington airport