Air India — not providing precise information
Date of incidence is 9th August, I had flight from AMD-Mumbai-Newark.
The airlines charged me for extra baggage saying that 3 baggage was not allowed on particular flight and said we can not do anything about it.
I had asked the airlines about it prior to my flight and they said that on F1 visa it will be allowed but at the moment they backed out.
More Air India Complaints & Reviews
- Air India - lost baggage and incompetent service 
- Air India - compensation problem 
- Air India - stolen items from checked baggage 
- Air India - no response from ecommerce department for refund 
- Air India - ltc - 80 fare
- Air India - bad service provided and did not allow to travel even 40 minutes left of departure time
- Air India - compensation for delayed flight 
- Air India - Non refund of ticket charges for the leg of journey for which the flight was cancelled by air india
- Air India - refusal of in-flight service and rude behaviour by flight attendant
- Air India - flying returns : anand p prakash : membership # 132043265