Air IndiaI am complaining about flight ticket booked from del-sfo return ticket

R Aug 16, 2018

Hi..
just want to share my experience with airindia..
I had booked this round trip for 2 passengers with air india on 26th july (details below) for rs. 2, 03, 256. I even paid 3500 per seat for the prefered seat for the whole trip, but got no confirmation.. upon mailing the airlines i got a mail back saying plz call the call centre.. and then when i called the call centre, the staff said we have no confirmation plz send us a mail on ecommerce air india .. I HAVE ATTACHED THE PHOTOS BELOW. Calling air india airlines is a total harassment .. it has happened thrice with me now.. everytime we call for some reason they put us on hold.. the call goes on for 20.. 25 minutes .. also hardly they have answers to our queries.. very unprofessional staff..

Today we checked and we realised the same tickets that we booked for rs. 2, 03, 256 are now for rs. 1, 67, 000 ..
It feels we have been cheated as there was no point in booking the tickets in advance with air india..
the worst part is that nobody in the call centre has the ability to answer our questions properly so that we stay as a satisfied and a loyal customer of AIR INDIA.
We also have been checking for the upgrade of our tickets in this flight but have been stuck with the call centre people fr almost 20
Minutes.

I would really appreciate if my matter and the complaint is looked into.. and im. Being replied to for my queries..

Rajesh goyal

Talk to call centre.

From: RAJAT GOYAL [mailto:[protected]@jdsons.in]
Sent: 31 July 2018 11:26
To: 'Vinod Goyal'
Subject: FW: confirmation of sfo-delhi seat prefernce not recieved --booking ref-Y57RS-RAJESH GOYAL AND RENU GOYAL-PAYMENT ALREADY CHARGED FROM CREDIT CARD-

Reply from air india
Ab kya kia jaaye

From: [protected]@airindia.in
Sent: 31 July 2018 10:25
To: RAJAT GOYAL
Subject: Re: confirmation of sfo-delhi seat prefernce not recieved --booking ref-Y57RS-RAJESH GOYAL AND RENU GOYAL-PAYMENT ALREADY CHARGED FROM CREDIT CARD-

Dear Customer,
Greetings from AIR INDIA,
Thanks for writing to us.
Kindly get in touch with our call center regarding the same.

Call center [protected] Toll Free

DEAR SIR /MAM

THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT MY BOOKING NUMBER-Y57RS

FLIGTH DELHI TO SAN FRANCISCO -18 TH SEP-30 SEPT

PASSSENGER NAME -RAJESH GOYAL AND RENU GOYAL

I paid for preferred seat online from del ton san -30a and 30c these seats were confirmed online on your website but I also paid for return journey from sfo to delhi

For both the sectors my payment was charged from my credit card but confirmation received is only for one sector that is delh to sfo

Kindly also confirm the return sector

Prompt reply will be highly appreciable

Regards