Air Indiacheck in service

J Aug 04, 2018

My wife Mrs Wallace aged 67 was hassled by your ground check in staff when she tried to check in at Chennai (MAA) for her journey AI143 and AI 111 that is from Chennai to Delhi and onward to London (LHR)

She was hassled that she did not have a residency card or proof of residence, when she showed them her Visa and for a footnote residency cards are for the newcomers we have been in London for 26 years, but who the heck they think they are

Earlier I was hassled by your staff even though i showed them a Visa and started strutting like the cock on the walk with my passport everywhere .Who the Heck they are giving service to "crooks"

My Son also had the same problem, because the Amsterdam Embassy spelled London "Landon" who the heck are they to verify another countries Visa

Than my aunt of 75 years was hassled because they did not understand her Visa