Air Indiaabout the change in flight schedule.

P Jul 08, 2019 Review updated:

I advocate pradeep patil age 66 and my wife had book air tickets from Air India for our journey from mumbai to Newark. We had book tickets on 20 june 2019 . Our PNR is 1G-N1M9CU . We live in Nasik Maharashtra which is 200 km long from mumbai . We departed from nasik to mumbai to be in time for our flight . My age is 66 and my wife is 57 . We both are diabetic and i have problem in traveling long by car so we left early . I was sent a message by air india at 5.57 pm in the evening that our flight will leave for Newark at 9.30 am in the morning . Up that time we were at vikroli mumbai . We don't have any relatives in mumbai and neither air india provided any space for us to stay in the night. We both senior citizens have to face lot of problems that night and we are very upset about the service of air india . We also had to face many problems in newark due to the flight delay .

I put my grievance by this complaint and urge you to refund us the amount of tickets for our flight from mumbai to newark .

My phone no [protected]
E mail address. [protected]@gmail.com

about the change in flight schedule.

• Aryan Russ Sep 27, 2019

I am not the advocate of the Air india carrier, but such complaint has no grounds, both in India and in US.
    The Air india is an air carrier, bound of ICAO regulations, not the medical instittion.