Air India — about the change in flight schedule.
I advocate pradeep patil age 66 and my wife had book air tickets from Air India for our journey from mumbai to Newark. We had book tickets on 20 june 2019 . Our PNR is 1G-N1M9CU . We live in Nasik Maharashtra which is 200 km long from mumbai . We departed from nasik to mumbai to be in time for our flight . My age is 66 and my wife is 57 . We both are diabetic and i have problem in traveling long by car so we left early . I was sent a message by air india at 5.57 pm in the evening that our flight will leave for Newark at 9.30 am in the morning . Up that time we were at vikroli mumbai . We don't have any relatives in mumbai and neither air india provided any space for us to stay in the night. We both senior citizens have to face lot of problems that night and we are very upset about the service of air india . We also had to face many problems in newark due to the flight delay .
I put my grievance by this complaint and urge you to refund us the amount of tickets for our flight from mumbai to newark .
My phone no [protected]
E mail address. [protected]@gmail.com
More Air India Complaints & Reviews
- Air India - lost baggage and incompetent service 
- Air India - compensation problem 
- Air India - stolen items from checked baggage 
- Air India - no response from ecommerce department for refund 
- Air India - ltc - 80 fare
- Air India - bad service provided and did not allow to travel even 40 minutes left of departure time
- Air India - compensation for delayed flight 
- Air India - Non refund of ticket charges for the leg of journey for which the flight was cancelled by air india
- Air India - refusal of in-flight service and rude behaviour by flight attendant
- Air India - flying returns : anand p prakash : membership # 132043265