Air China — missing items from our baggage
Please refer to our Issue regarding missing items from our Baggage.
I have travelled Vancouver to Delhi on 30th June vide flight no CA992 Vancouver to Beijing & CA947 Beijing to Delhi(India) on 2 July, 2019.
Received one baggage short when reached Delhi Airport on 2nd July ( Flight # CA947) And Baggage Tag no CA206268.
After Complaint with the authorities, we have received the same baggage after 4days on date 5th July, 2019.
Please note the Actual weight of Baggage was 23.000 Kgs while checking and received the same baggage is 17.700 Kgs.
Our valuable Items have been stolen from the baggage worth USD. 675,
Your Delivery man was not interested to deliver the baggage at our residence in spite of our request.
Your delivery man has pressured us to collect the baggage from the Jalandhar Bus Stand.
We had collected the baggage from Jalandhar Bus Stand instead of home delivery,
We are really very much disappointed with the Dealing of your staff.
Please arrange to deliver our short items immediately, Otherwise we will make complaint with Consumer Court.
Looking forward to your quick action in this matter.
158/7 krishan nagar
More Air China Complaints & Reviews
- Air China - delayed baggage
- Air China - flight to beijing
- Air China - missed connection flight
- Air China - sucks!!!
- Air China - poor service
- Air China - inconveniences during travel from manila to london (26 may until 28 may 2019)
- Air China - customer service
- Air China - baggage damaged
- Air China - airline flight #7422 (september 22, 2019) and flight 981 (october 13, 2019) confirm # nt180j
- Air China - did not let me check in