Air Canada — food service
Flew from Toronto to Copenhagen on Oct. 4, 2019. The flight takes 8 hours and I was looking forward to the promised meal. As I was sitting near the back of the plane, my row was one of the last to be served and there were no further meal selections other than pasta. When I removed the foil from the main dish I was disappointed to see a dish of pasta covered with a greasy looking tomato and cheese sauce. There was no taste to it. Served in a side dish was a small amount of couscous or bulgar with a few specks of parsley in it. It was very dry and again, tasteless. A stale bun was served with it along with a pat of very hard butter. Being rather hungry, I wolfed down the accompanied cookie which served as supper for me. When the staff were picking up the trays, I couldn't help but notice the number of trays where the food had barely been touched. This has to be one of the worst meals I have ever been served on an airline and I have flown a lot over the years. It was terrible to see all the food wasted but I wasn't alone in the my opinion of the food. Surely Air Canada can do better! I look forward to your response.
More Air Canada Complaints & Reviews
- Aircanada.com / Aeroplan - Aeroplan sucks! 
- Air Canada / Aeroplan Card - Points were canceled without notification! 
- Air Canada - unwarranted change in itinerary 
- Air Canada - possible food poisoning 
- Air Canada Aeroplan Support Carlson Marketing - Redemption Rewards Services 
- Air Canada - charges for cancellation of refundable tickets purchased from agent
- Air Canada - flight canceled, no, help
- Air Canada - nerve wrecking flight from edmonton to calgary in broken aeroplane.
- Air Canada - missed connection and luggage problems
- Air Canada - downsize of the plane and didn't get on