Air Canada — flight timeliness
Yesterday our flight from Zurich to Toronto was about 2 hours late in departing and, obviously, in arriving. (AC 879). That meant a wait time at the airport of nearly 4 hours. Then upon arrival we found out that our flight to Ottawa was going to be late (17:25 instead of 16:40). One late flight is understandable but two on the same day is too much especially a long travel day. I realize that delays are due to unforeseen circumstances but Air Canada could do a bit more to address the customer inconvenience caused by these delays so that the company does not lose its customer support.
More Air Canada Complaints & Reviews
- Aircanada.com / Aeroplan - Aeroplan sucks! 
- Air Canada / Aeroplan Card - Points were canceled without notification! 
- Air Canada - unwarranted change in itinerary 
- Air Canada - possible food poisoning 
- Air Canada Aeroplan Support Carlson Marketing - Redemption Rewards Services 
- Air Canada - charges for cancellation of refundable tickets purchased from agent
- Air Canada - flight canceled, no, help
- Air Canada - nerve wrecking flight from edmonton to calgary in broken aeroplane.
- Air Canada - missed connection and luggage problems
- Air Canada - downsize of the plane and didn't get on