Ail — you people are tripping
you people are tripping. if you don't want to work that is onyou! i also went to ail for a job, i paid for agot a life and health lic. i did not end up working for them because, i could not retain the 9 page script. now i know that if a nut thing to have to retain 9 pages of script word for word but, i stll have that lic. and i am able to make a plethra of cash. i am signing a contract today with another company making a hell of a lot more money the i would have at ail (about 10k a month) . so i just wanted you people to know, they are not that bad, aslong a you are willing to spend a lot of time and hard work to learn a 9 page script. everyone in the insurance industry says ail is a good company and there sales people who worked in the past for ail ar the top producers makin in accesses of 20k per month and more.
i truely wis i had the time to learn thier script and i will say 1 more thing. the people i had met in ail were very nice and helpful with everything i had needed to get my lic. and any other questionsion i had. ail also had a class to make sure we had a fair chance to pass the state exam, find that at another company, if you do youare fortunate. i wish all of you folks who didn't have a very nice expieriance at ail have better luck in the future finding something that fits you but, remeber this. if you want a job that pays the big bucks, don't think itwill be handed to you, you will need to work for it!!!
More Ail Complaints & Reviews
- American Income Life - ail is a fraud!
- Ail / American Income - job opportunity scam - beware
- American Income Life - scam and cheating!
- American Income Life - fraud & cheating!
- American Income Life Insurance - employment scam
- American Income Life Insurance - life insurance
- American Income Life - no a complaint just to warn people about them
- American Income Life - stay away from these guys
- American Income Life Insurance (Ail) - the real truth about ail
- American Income Life - misrepresentation