Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation [AMC]dog catchers van urgently

K Nov 13, 2019

Respectful sir,
I am living in vibhag- 1 Parshwanath township D/44 is my house number . We are extremely suffering from street dogs we could not pass away from the road also they are biting to kids even old age also .6 to 7 dogs are present in 100meter we badly living situation in one month they byte upto 4 people so it's my humbel request to you that you take the strict action aganist it. Please I am awaiting for your reply sir.
Citizen of Gujarat.