AGS International Movers — relocation from south africa to europe (multiple locations)
Not a reliable option while relocating from South Africa
Have experienced several overseas moves so far. Last one, with AGS Movers, Johannesburg branch.
Overall bad experience, lack of control from management side, inexperienced packing crew, extremely late, not managing the property properly, not repairing or compensating for the damages.
Shipping the containers extremely late after the packing, both shipments left SA after almost a month from packing date.
I don't know if other companies are providing a better service level in SA but I suggest avoiding AGS Johannesburg branch for your move. Barely they can claim "meeting the norm" for international relocation!!!
More AGS International Movers Complaints & Reviews
- AGS Four Winds Trinity Removals India - deplorable service and inhuman treatment to customers 
- AGS Four Winds International Removalists - damage to shipment 
- AGS International Movers - international move from dubai 
- AGS Four Winds - quality of service 
- AGS International Movers - the worst packer and movers
- AGS International Movers - theft and delayed shipment
- AGS International Movers - delayed shipment barcelona (spain)-kigali (rwanda)
- AGS International Movers - missing 8% of shipment
- AGS International Movers - relocation from montenegro to qatar 
- AGS International Movers - poor wrapping - items damaged - beirut - khartoum