Afrihost — hosting
So this company is hosting our email services for the last 3 years, over the past week all our emails from June 2018 up until now (11 July 2019) has simply just disappeared, for the life of me i do not know what they are doing on their side, We have sent more than 20 emails as well as more than 20 calls to try and fix these issues we are having. working in the financial institution where it is imperative to have records of all transactions this could possibly cause our company to close down. Hence we set up IMAP accounts to keep it for a period of 5 years as stipulated.
Re: [#GTC-[protected]] - Reference number issued by Afrihost
Even as i am typing this message no attempt has been made made to fix this issues.
More Afrihost Complaints & Reviews
- Afrihost - prolong and bad service 
- Afrihost.com - very unhappy afrihost.com client 
- Afrihost.com - terrible service 
- Afrihost - fibre installation fee false advertisement 
- Afrihost.com - customer service 
- Afrihost - bad service-afrihost accounts department
- Afrihost - line speed problems 
- Afrihost - not cancelling the internet data as agreed, now billing me for it 
- Afrihost - no fibre connection and lied to me that vuma takes 24/48 hours to respond.
- Afrihost - lte rain connectivity and cancellation of service