Africa Housing Company / Afhco Property Management — ridiculous utilities bill
Good day Im staying at unit 333 at newgate. On the 24th of August I received my monthy statement and i was billed R1888 just for normal water not hot water normal water. I normally have a water bill of less than R100 per month. I stay alone in my flat and work from 7-3 in the afternoon. I went to Afhco house in Siemert str for about three times and still there was no valid explanation as to why i received such a huge bill for water. Countless times I have tried to speak to the person in charge of utilities but have never been given her details i only was told she is not available i asked for an appointment but up until now no response. I got an email on the 5th of September informing me that after an investigation the water bill charge has been reversed and that i will only pay a portion of the amount i was also given a reference no169034. However on the 17th of September 2018 I received an sms stating that the meter reading was correct and i am liable for the water charge cold water charge of R1888. I really feel that i am being treated unfairly and clearly there is some mistake with that bill. I feel im not being valued as a client and this amounts to pure exploitation on behalf of Afhco.
More Africa Housing Company / Afhco Property Management Complaints & Reviews
- Afhcho Property Management/ Debt tec (collections co. - afhco took my deposit and still charged me for repairs they cant produce an invoice for , unable to produce the invoice since 18 Jan 2013 to date.
- Afhco Property Management - rental issue
- Afhco Property Management - Unethical behaviour, bad customer service even from the management.
- Afhco Property Management - everything
- Afhco Property Management - unit b025 platinum place...
- Africa Housing Company / Afhco Property Management - Conducting of business in the building
- Africa Housing Company / Afhco Property Management - furniture
- Africa Housing Company / Afhco Property Management - AFHCO Agents, consultants and management.
- Africa Housing Company / Afhco Property Management - joint lease agreement not cancelled
- Africa Housing Company / Afhco Property Management - shut electricity, incompetent manager, incompetent security. it's just a bad place to live